My complete Desktop. Runs Win7/OSX 10.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkee

Gamer, Tweaker, and such.
Adept
Hey guys,

I got a laptop so I'm selling my whole rig which consists of the following parts. If interested, please check out the whole thread or PM me for information pertaining to a particular part.

The parts include -

AMD Phenom II x2 550BE, Gigabyte MA785GMUS2H, 2x2GB OCZ Gold DDR2800, Asus EAH4670 1GB-SOLD, Gigabyte LC400 PSU, Acer AL2216Wbd, TVS Gold Bharat, Altec Lansing VS2321 Speakers

Expected Price - CPU-3000, Mobo-3000, RAM-1500, GPU-SOLD, PSU-1000, HDD-1400, Monitor-3500, Keyboard-1000, Speakers-1000.
Warranty - Monitor, Speakers, CPU - No ||| RAM - Lifetime, Mobo - ~1.5 years ( assuming 3 years warranty ), GPU - 2 years. PSU - Have to check. Keyboard - Warranty expires 2nd Nov 2011.
Purchase invoices available for motherboard, RAM ( 1 stick though ), GPU, Keyboard. PSU, I'll be getting soon.
Most of the stuff's dusty, but check out the note below for information about the monitor and speakers.

Where possible, I have the boxes, and all original accessories. PM me to find out all the same.
Product Location - Guduvanchery, Chennai, TN.
Shipping Charges - Actuals. Will not ship heavy items like monitor, speakers, and mostly not even the keyboard. I'll end up using whatever courier is closest to me. I think it's Bluedart or might be something else. I'd much rather deal in person but bank transfers are also viable.

Note :

The monitor seems to have an issue where there's a line of dead/stuck pixels. I'm not sure what the issue is exactly, but in certain colors, this line is visible. Sometimes a physical tap on the monitor changes the color of this line of pixels. This is properly depicted in the pictures. The pixels do change color, but this behavior is extremely weird and I don't know how to fix it.

The speakers are 110v. I have the voltage converter, but I definitely won't ship that as its heavy, and quite heavy duty, but it can be picked up for 1.2k.

[STRIKE]People can buy the whole PC if they want to, but until I get buyers for all the parts, I won't part out the PC. This is because I have OSX 10.6.6/10.6.7 setup on the aforementioned hard drive in a 300GB partition accessible from Win7 using Macdrive, and it works perfectly without hitches with full graphics acceleration. Also, if someone buys the whole setup, it'll include the case ( not too great looking; its an HP a600 case ), ODD, all the case fans etc. [/STRIKE]

People who are buying the whole PC are preferred over individual parts.

If any more pictures are needed, PM me for them. Also, lowballers/questions will be entertained via the PM route.

[attachment=9737:16514.attach]

The rest of the images are available here. I ran out of space in attachments and can't figure out how to delete my old ones. So excuse me for the attached album below.

Monkee's Sale Thread Pictures. - Imgur

Guys, I'll also be putting up my HTC G2 for sale soon. I just have to find my camera to take pictures of the phone, since it happens to be my primary camera.

I intend on selling the RAM, CPU, and mobo as a combo, unless I have separate buyers for all of them. Combo price is 7000+shipping at actuals. Now, these shipping charges will be rather high. Shipping my GPU to AP via Bluedart was Rs 470 for 700 grams.

Attachments

• IMG_20111010_131808.jpg
    IMG_20111010_131808.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_20111010_131534.jpg
    IMG_20111010_131534.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 162
  • CPUZandGPUZ.jpg
    CPUZandGPUZ.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 175
CPU isn't unlockable. So I just run it undervolted. However, it can do 3.5Ghz on the stock voltage stable.

Batch number is 1001CPMW if i'm not mistaken.

The keyboard is quite heavy, and will have to be picked up. I'd much rather not ship it.

monkee said:
The keyboard is quite heavy, and will have to be picked up. I'd much rather not ship it.
I am not in chennai and i will be there after two weeks.. will pick it up if available.
If you can ship it, then great :)

I use EasyBCD 2.0

@sbhas2k We can meet in two weeks. I'd really much rather not ship this. Also, my car is still in the shop and won't be out till Tues evening. So I can't find a courier before then.

Bump to the top.

Edit -

I've decided that I'll just format the Mac portion of the hard drive and part out the PC anyway. Interested buyers can PM me.

Give me time to look for some bubble wrap. If I can find some to wrap the hard drive in, I'll ship it, but only once I get my car back, which may take a while.

I am interested in the full Rig: CPU + Mobo + RAM+ PSU+ Graphiocs Card+ HDD

Tell me the total cost. I am from Vellore.

Thanks

Yes, challapradyumna has taken the graphics card and is waiting on a/c details from me.

Rest of the PC is still available. RAM will be gone soon as well.

By this weekend, I'll have the whole PC dismantled and ready to go. Not selling the PC as a whole anymore due to lack of interest. Just parting it out.

Once I switch my laptop over to Win7 and make necessary backups from my hard drives, then I'll start dismantling the PC.

Bump. I was just recovering from a viral fever.

Also, due to the flooding in Thailand, I'm not selling the HDD anymore. Also, there are document backups on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back