My Cooler Master HAF X Cabinet :)

Congrats! :D

luckyishere said:
lol this guy is funny
LOL you are rather! You certainly don't expect new members to know the commonly used slangs in the forums, do you? Learn to respect them instead of ridiculing them. :|

I thought it was a good joke the bit bout the top of the box :D

Really great first pic :D That lil fell is gonna bug your sis in a few years time and this pic will be epic then :D

Grats on a super cabbie and have fun assembling your rig !!

it costs me Rs. 11,700 with shipping ordered it from Delhi.... now today i m going to Mumbai, for purchasing of other pc components... :) will come online on 20 aug..

Desecrator said:
LOL you are rather! You certainly don't expect new members to know the commonly used slangs in the forums, do you? Learn to respect them instead of ridiculing them. :|
Ahem Ahem !! I was kidding..any particular reason for being so pissed off or rude? secondly i very well know how to respect others and certainly don't need anyone else to teach me that. Thanks for the suggestion though !!

P.S. I am only new on TE so i know how to behave in forums. hope that clears your doubt !!

Hey Sagar,
Congrats on your awesome new purchase. Amazing cabbie. Would like to see a pic of the interior once you are done with it. Please dont forget :hap5: .

BTW, I'm curious as to which website did you purchase this from. How much was the shipping charges? I've searched on eBay several times before. No results. Also, does the cabbie come with Dust covers for ALL the fans? I would really appreciate it if anyone could give me an idea how much it would cost locally in Bangalore. :)

Once again, congrats. enjoy.:clap:

Congrats looks impressive

pretttt said:
Hey Sagar,

BTW, I'm curious as to which website did you purchase this from. How much was the shipping charges? I've searched on eBay several times before. No results. Also, does the cabbie come with Dust covers for ALL the fans? I would really appreciate it if anyone could give me an idea how much it would cost locally in Bangalore. :)
Its sold by SMC international,you can see the deal in Dealer section.

luckyishere said:
Ahem Ahem !! I was kidding..any particular reason for being so pissed off or rude? secondly i very well know how to respect others and certainly don't need anyone else to teach me that. Thanks for the suggestion though !!

P.S. I am only new on TE so i know how to behave in forums. hope that clears your doubt !!
Apologies if I sounded rude but that post of yours came across to me as sarcasm. There were no indications of whether you were actually kidding - no smilies, no mention of j/k etc.

Nice cabby.. First photo is killer :D

That damage thingy was funny :p but I know it happens to all new members over here. When I was new here I was also like, "errr.. wtf is damage?? :S" :bleh: Nothing's new in it..

Damm I saw this thread too late. I wanted to reply that your CAB is as big as You are (refering to the pic of your nephew), but you cleared that up... :p

On topic: Wicked cabinet. I hope the rest of the config is as Kick @$$ too. Do post the pics when you are done assembling. Also make it a point to earth the cabinet properly especially if your little nephew is gonna play around with it.

Back