My Edifier is Here :)

ganesh

Disciple
GOT EDIFIER HCS2330 :hail:

Took some snaps, sorry for the bad click just took it in random guys...Speaker sound great satisfied my need :bleh:

07072012561.jpg

07072012562.jpg

07072012569.jpg

07072012571.jpg

07072012576.jpg

07072012581.jpg

big congrats mate. is that a 2.1...
source and damages?
Please give us some reviews on it.

Congrats for the setup :)

These speakers tend to give great results after burn-in and proper time to set in...i am using these speakers for past year and these are a bang for the buck speakers

Congrats.... Edifiers are notoriously good but they are not easily found everywhere...

I am myself looking for S330D but found it nowhere...

Is there a difference between the C2 and this model. I bought the C2 like a month back for 4300 using a 10% coupon off ebay.

congrats ganesh. should i ditch my old age ATP3 and get this ? My ATP3 is almost 4.5 years old now. what can i expect from this ? tight and punchy bass ?

^thanks buddy, Speaker is overall very good my rating will be 8/10,
Clarity is pretty good there is no distortion even at the high volume.. If you look into the spec its equals to C3 but however bass is lower than C3 model but output is good for a 6.5" woofer its kind of little tight and boomy..I have no regrets in spending in this quite satisfied :) Incase if you want more bass look into Edifier S330D but again the availability is the big issue, else you can definitly go for this really worth a penny it has Bass and treble control on a small amp including remote control, 2 inputs & also headphone jack which is not bad for the given price bracket right :)

Back