My experience with different ISP

Just wanted to share my experience with different ISPs so far
Sify: was using for three years , no FUP , ok type plans not much down times till 3 weeks back. Since last 3 weeks internet is down even after a number of complaints , followups...... 900 rs plan all gone down the drain .......... so decided to switch :(
Tikona: booked my request on sat. they gave a deadline of 48 hrs ....... one agent promptly showed up on next day on my door on sunday (three others called in an hour)...... demo was ok...... made big promises with account password on Monday and installation on Wednesday . Gave a 1000 Rs advance to confirm the connection. Till today no communication from tikona ........ when called they say it will take another 48 hrs ............ :(
Hathway: booked my request on sat and specially requested the operator to give me the number of the local person , she again and again assured me that within 24 hrs someone will call............ till date no reply
Fivenet: The local number displayed on website was not working , called up the HO .......... they gave me another number which was again not working ....... :(
Airtel: Being used by my flatmate, the installation was fine but plan and FUP sucks..... :(

Overall so disappointed by the broadband customer care experience ...............

I am using MTNL from last few years almost 98% uptime, and about CC knocking doors of higher authorities works sometimes.

I would suggest go for MTNL.

umesh_boogy said:
I am using MTNL from last few years almost 98% uptime, and about CC knocking doors of higher authorities works sometimes.

I would suggest go for MTNL.

98% uptime implies almost 30mins of downtime per day

Quite a bad quality of connection IMO

Back