My first bling bling rig

Shripad

ex-Mod
Well finally I got time to put together my system into the cabinet.
The system is almost completely new exception of few things.

The board is Gigabyte X48 DQ6 powering modest E7200 @ 4.1Ghz which is cooled by Xigmatek S1284. Got the new RAM sticks as well. These are ocz platinum XTC DDR2 1000 with new powerchip ICs.

All this is housed in moded CM690 which is painted all black inside out, and the red fans you see here are Xigmatek 1253. Highly recommended fans. Dead silent, looks beautiful and most importantly this is white LED fans with deep orange fins. So its not eye striking like most blue LEDs.

Here are few pics of cabinet. This system will remain my review rig. Will be used for GPU, RAM, other misc hardware testing. Already a bench system is up and running about which i will let ya know later. ;)

That sure is too much of a bling FB!! :O

Congrats & have fun; :)

And can't the 8pin EPS 12v connector be routed from beneath the motherboard backpanel???

nah, keep in mind all these are super slow aperture shots to capture this without flash. So it looks more bling bling than it actually is ;)

And no, the EPS 12v connector cable of this PSU is not long enough to go through the back of the board. It too short. One of the problems of this PSU. Cables are not even as long as my old OCZ gamexstream or HX620.

Funky said:
nah, keep in mind all these are super slow aperture shots to capture this without flash. So it looks more bling bling than it actually is ;)
And not the EPS 12v connector of this PSU is not long enough to go through the back of the board. It too short. One of the problems of this PSU. Cables are not even as big as my old OCZ gamexstream or HX620.

OT Funky - How are the cables of the BZ-800? my next PSU based on ur recommendation!

Tried mounting the PSU with the fan facing upwards???

In that case, the non-modular cables may reach the near-end [near the hole] of the backpanel;

With that way there's every chance, the EPS 12v connector can be routed through beneath that panel; ;)

Try next time when u're at it, dismantling; :)

[OT] Too busy these days eh?? Not even logged into gtalk; :| [/OT]

Cool Fans... What's the CFM they offer??

Always wanted some orange fans for my RiG... You got these from KMD>> What were the damages per fan??

Hi funky,
Looks like a higher end workstation man!!!
that blings looks gr8. Congrats :hap2:
Having any idea of how much power does that bling consumes???

higher end workstation??? :lol:

@funky.. looking good monkey :p

you managed to leak something :p http://www.techenclave.com/vbimghost.php

3434858953aee78f.jpg

Funky, Awesome looking rig! I usually hate the led fans, but your rig looks great :hap2:

Post a few more pics please, maybe in brighter ambient light without the slow aperture speed :)

Back