My first bling bling rig

Saiyan said:
What!!, you call these bling bling :bleh:

It sure does look really neat :D Nice one there :)

double post :rofl:

@ another mod delete that post well saiyan don't check double post :p

well saiyan so what is u next update :lol: ati 4870 or nvidia gtx 280 :devil2:

@sidhupunjab why not get get water cooler or DICE :) OR READ REVIEW ABOUT TOP cooler

Neat setup Funky.

NeViLLe said:
Cool Fans... What's the CFM they offer??

Always wanted some orange fans for my RiG... You got these from KMD>> What were the damages per fan??
I would like to know this too...

These are silent fans. Basically 61cfm and rated at less than 20db. And the db rating looks spot on as fans are really silent.

Basically an alternative to sflex. Cost was Rs.860 for 1 fan through KMD. 1 came bundled with Xigmatek heatsink.

will post more pics later.

sTALKEr said:
higher end workstation??? :lol:

@funky.. looking good monkey :p

you managed to leak something :p http://www.techenclave.com/vbimghost.php

3434858953aee78f.jpg

This was not suppose to be secret. I used it even for 9800gx2 and 790i review ;)

Anyone can use them but this is not meant to be image host to store anything and everything. Its meant mostly for people posting reviews and guides so that all images stay on te server itself.

then why has it not been publicly announced? :(

OT - also, why have members used it to host images for their personal sales in the market?

[no offence to anyone intended,, just wondering coz u mentioned it.]

_pappu_ said:
may i ask 1 thing...why the OCZ ram and not the gskill??
both are powerchips and 1000mhz

i already have Gskill 4GBPQ kit with me. I needed 1 more kit as I am keeping my bench and regular use setups totally different. And different kit means i get to try something new :p

vishalrao said:
Nice!

btw, what happened to your WCG points? seem to be stalled at the moment... :)

That is the cause of all the testing and reviews that are happening and one of the reasons I made this new rig for day to day work which wont be affected by all benching and non review testing. All this is simply not possible as the system under test is usually unstable, lots of reboots, shut downs every day. And this meant lots of tasks gave invalid results on WCG. This is waste of my computing power as well as inconvenience for others who are crunching as system has to resend that packet of data to someone again. This causes delay in validation.

Still crunching is unlikely to start again before this month end or middle of next month due to personal project work which requires all the computing power you can throw at them.
Wish WCG had GPU client.

Back