My first computer game :)

Rahul

Skilled
i made a the game for our computer graphics lab assignment ..... i started just two days before with #include..... and after two days i was close to 960 lines of code ..... this program is done using the simple BGI of C ..... no opengl and all ..... anyways i think it was a ok for 15 marks assignment .... if u want the code of the program and want to see the game Click Here .... u will need a turbo C compiler to execute it ..... anyways enjoy the game .... and there is some flaw about rotation in the game .... actually i implemented the rotation in the last moments so i forgot about that..... problem is if u rotate the blobks near to any object it will not detect it and will get stuck so, be careful while rotating that ..... :)

Looks nice... I m also gonna post my code here after 2 weeks which is an assignment of 10 marks, and a simple bgi game in c.

hah nice...........

i remember my project in class 12th (for 10 marks.)

i wrote a program of approx 8700 lines (Turbo C++) involving a graph plotting application. after that i hv gone past 20000 lines of code (C# 1.1 code, internship @ IIT-Powai, Spring 2004)........ if need then can post evidence :D

thing is i am not a gr8 programmer ...... really i suck at it .... :D .... anyway i have done some projects like steganography in c# .NET ..... don't remember how many lines were there but there were around 10 programs merged together ..... i implemented the stego algorithm written by some student of MIT ..... i think i chatted with her around 1 week to understand the algorithm .... it was really tough .... at least for me ....

thing is i am not a gr8 programmer ...... really i suck at it .... :D .... anyway i have done some projects like steganography in c# .NET ..... don't remember how many lines were there but there were around 10 programs merged together ..... i implemented the stego algorithm written by some student of MIT ..... i think i chatted with her around 1 week to understand the algorithm .... it was really tough .... at least for me ....

Back