My first ever show-off!

Well, got tied up with work so couldn't post pics earlier, but here it is in all its glory, the Samsung Galaxy I9000 S! :D

Cost: Rs. 27,500 /- Inclusive of taxes (The most I've spent on a cell phone to date :ashamed: )

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_2949.jpg

IMG_2967.jpg

IMG_2978.jpg

IMG_2987.jpg

IMG_2966.jpg

And the high quality leather case that is packaged with the phone:
IMG_2957.jpg

IMG_2958.jpg

Snug fit:
IMG_2959.jpg

Nope, some consider it a drawback, but I feel the camera performs pretty well even with low levels of lighting. This ain't my primary camera anyways, more than enough for on the go snapping! Will post a few pics taken from the cam when I'll write a mini-review this weekend probably.

I was just discussing the Wave and Galaxy S with a friend and this comes up. :D

WTH are you doing- posting pics with the screen off. :p

Congrats Mr.Naidu.:clapping:

p.s. The edges look shiny and metallic? Can we hold it like that- at the edges like we usually do? :gap:

probably 1st on TE,,

congrats!! :hap2:

do post pics with screen ON.. :)

i saw super AMOLED on wave.. the screen was very responsive and bright..although i prefer brightness toned to the minimum.

What are the damages, dude? I can't wait to buy an HTC Desire or Droid Incredible (yet to be released). Those are mind-blowing.

aercy said:
What are the damages, dude? I can't wait to buy an HTC Desire or Droid Incredible (yet to be released). Those are mind-blowing.
seriously speaking, if you are not after camera thingie, go and get Galaxy S. one heck of a phone it is.

If you are more interested in phone getting regular updates, go for N1 (but no support in India)

unfortunately Desire is lost in the crowd and Incredible is CDMA phone.

desiibond said:
seriously speaking, if you are not after camera thingie, go and get Galaxy S. one heck of a phone it is.

If you are more interested in phone getting regular updates, go for N1 (but no support in India)

unfortunately Desire is lost in the crowd and Incredible is CDMA phone.
But HTC's H/W integration with Android is supposedly one of the best with Nexus & Desire. Isn't it so? I am more onto Softwares & phone customization; the reason why I like iphone/ipod touch over many other phones & PMPs.

Back