My First - Fastest, Minimalist and Typographic Wordpress Theme

kuld33p

Disciple
Guys, I created my first Wordpress theme after messing around with Wordpress for over two years now. Its not entirely coded by my. I took help from some online tutorials and used existing Wordpress code. Its work in progress because I intent to keep releasing new versions basis the feedback I get.

Check the demo of fastest theme on my blog - Check the theme performance on this post.

you can also download the revolutioners theme from this post. Its free and does not cost anything.

I have named it revolutioners theme because I feel its going to revolutionize any blog it gets installed on :p

Layout of the theme at a glance

revolutionerswordpresst.png

here are some features of the theme that I could jot down.

• Image Free – There is not even a single image associated with the image. I have not included any image with the theme to keep the design fast and clean.
  • Minimalistic – Only HTML, CSS and php code, nothing else. And yes, your content for sure.
  • Fully Widgetized – Total 6 widgets added in the theme. 3 for sidebar and 3 for footer to give you complete freedom to position your content anywhere you want.
  • Valid XHTML and CSS – As long as you stay valid on your end…
  • 2 column layout which can easily be converted into 3 column since theme supports multiple sidebar widgets.
  • 100% focus on typography. You would not be let down by the end product once you install the revolutioners theme on your blog.
  • Browser Compatibility : Theme works with most of the browsers. I performed a browser test with the theme on my blog and there was no problem at all.

I feel a sense of achievement after announcing this theme as this is my first project ever on any platform.

Feedback is appreciated. Anything you want to say about the theme, any request, any criticism.. anything..

Thanks

Back