my first job

Arun, congrats bro. You really deserve it with the way you have upgraded and gained knowledge since joining this forum. Your enthusiasm towards computer hardware, OC and gaming is for all to see and take note. And then trying to be independant and ur will to earn money at such a young age is also commendable. Enough praise for now....haha....but u truly deserve it bro.....keep it coming...

cheers.

Arun.P said:
^ so but i did complete my computer coach class 1 year ago i know that is really sad for me i am not able you do again so i waste my life 3 year ago without education due to some anger problem

i know my age is 18 still young but i got the job very fast no interview question

i alreay help many customer sanctification feedback on road test service where they can understand about my job

Dude awesome !! You broke my record. I started when I was 21. But seriously studies took a big chunk outta that 21 yrs. Dude if you could concentrate a little more on your English (maybe its only ur writing skill that needs brushing) you can do better. And please don't take this in the wrong way. Why am I giving you this advice ?? 2 of my friends have lost prime job offers coz of their English :(

djmykey said:
Dude awesome !! You broke my record. I started when I was 21. But seriously studies took a big chunk outta that 21 yrs. Dude if you could concentrate a little more on your English (maybe its only ur writing skill that needs brushing) you can do better. And please don't take this in the wrong way. Why am I giving you this advice ?? 2 of my friends have lost prime job offers coz of their English :(

yes you are right mate even i am working at hyundai company daily

with hard paper work also check feedback mail daily made me headache also more problem i need more staff for some work some reason problem at company

i can improve step by one

but the problem is me i don't speak any another language such Tamil Hindi Malayalam and many more

so i speak only English where my mother tough is tamil so i dont understand clearly :no:

Arun.P said:
yes you are right mate even i am working at hyundai company daily

with hard paper work also check feedback mail daily made me headache also more problem i need more staff for some work some reason problem at company

i can improve step by one

but the problem is me i dont speak any another language such Tamil Hindi Malayalam and many more

so i speak only enlish where my mother tough is tamil so i dont understand clearly :no:

Mate seeing how much you have improved makes most of us even shy away...... You have done , are doing and will do a great job . Best of luck , and hope you go Crossfire , Skulltrail soon :p

Start watching movies..and reading books..

best would be newspaper..first read the news paper, and then discuss with people..that way you will understand where you were speaking/understanding the words incorrectly..

aaaah....I know the first time I bought something for the comp out of my own money. It feels good :D

Congrats on your first salary and your new upgrades.

Back