ok

here we go:

intel E5300 + g31 mobo

2x2 gb transcend ram

500 gb seagate 7200.12 HDD

logitech KB+M kit

CM 334 cabinet with Seasonic 380W 80 plus bronze certified PSU

and this huge ST2410 LCD

main purpose HD and FHD movies , no gaming as of now.. but will get a mid range GPU shortly :p

anything else u want to know

Gemma Atkinson FTW!
jesal said:
nice stuff. does this have hdmi as well ? also who is that girl in white. can i have a full blown pic mate ?

Wrong, he will soon buy a high/mid range gaming card FTW!:hap2:
Arun.P said:
^ btw your full system config and what is your purpose using of lcd

only HD movie no games right :p

Congrats Mohit! Huge upgrade for you. I am sure u are glad!

@OP:

Really nice monitor. I had to choose between this one and S2409W. You made a good choice... ;)

By the way, what is the logic of the "white back"...? That is the only reason I did not choose this version. Am sure your eyes went ga-ga first time the desktop loaded..imagine from 15"...woa...!

yeah thats right from a 15 inch crt to this huge 24 incher,

i dont know why are people distracted by the white back , u r never gona see the white back ,i really like it ,

i picked this one over S2409w as it was seemingly more energy efficient and also coz it was a new model :p

congrats ...the last time u asked for a PC config i felt like telling u to upgrade ur CRT....most of the tym its always the last upgrade in a PC so always buy a bigger size

i am also thinking of upgrading from a 19" ...which TE dealers should i contact??? i am interested more in Dell G2410

hey hi mohit,

I am planning to get st2410 but i am confused between st2410 and s2409w, i am in US right now, and i am getting them really cheap, can you tell me that st2410 is good in watching movies and playing games, did you get any hdmi cable or dvi cables, and one more thing do st2410 have inbuilt speakers.

Thanks

Back