MY GTX 280 Just Arrived :D

fangface said:
congratulations :)

i seem to have missed the thread somewhere, i thought you were going ATI this time :)
Yep I had almost planned to until, I came across this deal! :)

Thanks a lot guys, was playing with this and this single card is faster than my 2 insanely clocked 9800's, loving it!! ;)

So when is the 2nd monster coming ????

On a very serious note .....plsss for heaven sake upgrade your monitor you don't need legs to game or maybe a kidney .....just get one dude no matter what it take.

CONGRATTTTTTTSSSSSSSs .........waiting for the review :D

abhisheksahas said:
So when is the 2nd monster coming ????
On a very serious note .....plsss for heaven sake upgrade your monitor you don't need legs to game or maybe a kidney .....just get one dude no matter what it take.

CONGRATTTTTTTSSSSSSSs .........waiting for the review :D

Haha yea, as of right now I would seriously need to sell a kidney to get a bigger monitor :p

Apparently the second one was not shipped on Thursday as I had hoped :mad: , that guy shipped it on Monday :( and its gonna take atleast 3-4days with the crappy USPS to reach me, so hopefully its Friday or worst case monday :S

But well now I'm able to test my ram and proccy for overclocks lol :) The first card went up to 742/1485/1350 , so I'm hoping I can get the second card to go somewhere similar! Playing Grid with 8x QAA looks awesome will post a screenie soon!

No net in my place for the past few days, so missed out on this thread :mad:

Congrats, man! :hap2: :hap2: I guess I'll have to wait quite a while for my 280s but good to know someone (with the money) had the guts to go out and buy nVidia :p Congrats again :hap2: :hap2: !

Naga said:
No net in my place for the past few days, so missed out on this thread :mad:

Congrats, man! :hap2: :hap2: I guess I'll have to wait quite a while for my 280s but good to know someone (with the money) had the guts to go out and buy nVidia :p Congrats again :hap2: :hap2: !

Thanks a lot buddy, a lot of thought did go into the buy and I'm very happy with the card so far. :)

So yea if your going to be getting this, its thumbs up - especially since its available for $499 now!

_pappu_ said:
^^so did the 2nd one come in yet??

I guess it never really works out the way we want, the 2nd deal seems have to gone sour, the guy was a power seller on ebay and his listing got removed :mad: , I have filed a claim with paypal, and it will take 10 days for my money to get back, I'll prolly get the second one from newegg then.:(

Back