my last upgrade before marriage .. part 1

The amount I spent on my system, post marriage...."joothe khane padenge". I told my 'friend' about the 24" monitor I got last month. There was genuine shock on the face. And then a big question mark...WHY..?

ranjitpai said:
@metalbandit : i think the best way to still get techie stuff is to buy a new pair of shoes along with it for her ;)

Ya right..if you are the rich dad kind, then it makes sense buying something for her too...:)

But, frankly, why unnecessarily increase spending bro, once yu have already spent a bomb on the tech upgrades?

And once you start this trend be prepared to empty your pockets some more at every upgrade.. :cool2:

ranjitpai said:
^^ wow how can you be so sure u wont be upgrading for 3 yrs

@bond_212 : lol ya a logical tech argument would be the last thing happening in a marriage

@metalbandit : i think the best way to still get techie stuff is to buy a new pair of shoes along with it for her ;)

The way we spend on tech hardware. No ways, will a pair of shoes substitute. Jewellery is better suited.

@metalbandit : agreed .. have to find another way out .. one thing i learnt from gaming is that there are 'n' no of ways to complete the game ;)

@sankhadeep : waiting for part 2 :)

So logically you are saying that "marriage" is a downgrade, since this buy was the last "upgrade" before your marriage. :)

I don't think your better half will be very happy once she sees this thread. ;)

Anyways :), congrats on both the upgrades.

May you reap all the benefits of the same, forever. ;)

Back