OC & Modding My little experiment with Zotac Mini 2060 Super

getmarkked

Disciple
Right now Im thinking about making this even better but as cheap as possible, for anyone to afford and get maximum benefit!

Zotac mini 2060 Super Fan Mod -

You haven't mentioned temps with stock cooler and with the fan mod.
Also, did you only zip-tied the fan or screwed it properly? The video was buffering in between so didnt got a chance to look at the entire mod.

You haven't mentioned temps with stock cooler and with the fan mod.
Also, did you only zip-tied the fan or screwed it properly? The video was buffering in between so didnt got a chance to look at the entire mod.
Its zip tied, 120mm can't be screw on that form factor. and yes I wasn't going to make a video about all this but then I did and realized there was no original temps with stock cooler was recorded but still I can tell you it went to 88c pretty easily even when I set the max temperature limit to 83c it went over without any oc or undervolting! hope this answers your questions.

Varies from game to game currently Im playing control and valorant where it sits on 53 to 56c on low rpms and I saw 73c max on metro exodus with low rpms... with high rpms it gets loader but it'll definitely put away few degrees, if needed.

Back