My Lovely Vaio F13 (i7+gt425+8gbDDR3+700gb+USB3.0+BR Drive...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone..

This is one which ment to stay with me but its damn unfortunate:mad: that I have to part with it due to some financial problems..:(

Now I need something portable so getting Macbook Pro 13.

Specs are available here and you can google for its reviews..

Its a beast and features a lot of features as USB 3.0 multitouch gesture support, Motion eye, nvidia gt425, 700gb HDD, 8gb of DDR3 Ram, BlueRay Drive and much more..:clap:

*Just go thru the pics and u will notice that the grill over the speaker is a bit distorted but have no affect on its functionality in any way.

Back of the lappy is laminated from day one and won have a single scrach.. no other fault whatsoever... atleast I havnt noticed any :p

Pls download pics from here

If you have any query just shoot a PM or ask here but pls stick to the topic and only if you are interested in buying OR you have something very important to say.:hap2:

Expected price is 55k and this deal is only for the members who can pick themselves or can arrange a pickup in NCR/Haryana.

Its under one year International warranty-~dont think its remaining anymore and is now an year old.

WHAT YOU GET: Laptop, Charger and vaio bag.

:hap5:I wont be shipping it at any cost:hap5:

The power button has came out of its place cos the lappy fell down while I was standing on Bus stand while it was in bag itself. Power button needs to be replaced, Which most probabily I'll get it done from SONY Itself before handing it over. Else it can be powered on but its tricky;)

The fall didnt caused any other defect as its now a month and I havnt felt anything wrong even on heavy usage. I have updated the pics as weel so check out the new link here

Also some people say they can get some other laptops with almost same config with warranty and all but I think they miss a lot of things while comparing. So please make a genuine comparison ;)

You've failed to mention how old this is and if it carries any Indian Warranty :)

By the way, awesome laptop dude. Good luck with your sale :)

Final Price drop to 60k...
Will end this sale if not sold.. ITS DAMN URGENT NOW..will give it to local dealer then...

would you like to trade with a Dell Latitude 810 ? T8100 proccy 1920 x 1200 screen with about 6-8 months on site complete over 4 hr premium warranty left ? its about 2y 4-6m old

TheIndian said:
would you like to trade with a Dell Latitude 810 ? T8100 proccy 1920 x 1200 screen with about 6-8 months on site complete over 4 hr premium warranty left ? its about 2y 4-6m old

Boing Boing!
4 hour warranty must have been over by now. :)

Zino said:
Boing Boing!
4 hour warranty must have been over by now. :)

the 4 hr warranty means an engineer will be over to fix it within 4 hours of a complaint.

I have had a HDD replaced by them in less then 1 hr, oh sorry not replaced they just supply a new one, I get to keep the old one.

Its still under International Warranty and around 3-4 months..

Have a confirmation mail from SONY if anyone wants he/she can have a look...

IMP---Warranty cannot be extended as it is covered under international warranty which can not be extended.(AS PER SONY).

but more important is its under warranty as per now... and its worth every bit for the price...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back