My new baby :D

Congrats...

This a great car... has great aggressive look... Great quality engine... And the best part is that it is manufactured by one of the best Car manufacturer company... Honda.... This is my dream car... I wish i would buy it one day and would increase the number of Honda vehicles we have from 2 to 3 :)

Congrats mate, looks really hot n sexy. Do get some neat Man United accessories for the interioirs :)

PS- Kitna derahi hai?...whats the mileage your seeing on this?

The_Falcon said:
Congrats Bro...BTW Civic is also my Fave !

:)

Hades. said:
Congrats...

This a great car... has great aggressive look... Great quality engine... And the best part is that it is manufactured by one of the best Car manufacturer company... Honda.... This is my dream car... I wish i would buy it one day and would increase the number of Honda vehicles we have from 2 to 3 :)
It was my achievable dream car too, that is why I couldn't resist taking a loan

Jasku said:
Congrats mate, looks really hot n sexy. Do get some neat Man United accessories for the interioirs :)

PS- Kitna derahi hai?...whats the mileage your seeing on this?

I want to but the Manutd store has stopped shipping to India so wondering where to get the things from. Any ideas?

Mileage right now is around 10 but it should increase after the first service. Taking a lot of patience during the run in period.
Sarath_ said:
Don't forget to put your seat belts on ;-)

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk

Not until a 1000kms mate. When the run in period gets over I'll be going on the greater noida expressway to test the car :D

It's time to take the wheels to the roads,

Congo And ride safe dude....

Sent from my iPad 2(3G) using Tapatalk

Congrats, I know that feeling of being restrained for the first few kms....

Esp. when you are 23 and have such a car, I remember how hard it was for me to resist flooring my car (Skoda vRS) when I had first gotten it, coming to think of it I was 24 then. But give it time she is a beauty, and wish you Safe Driving :)

gREen said:
It's time to take the wheels to the roads,

Congo And ride safe dude....

rahul.. said:
nice congrats :)

Infected said:
Congrats, I know that feeling of being restrained for the first few kms....

Esp. when you are 23 and have such a car, I remember how hard it was for me to resist flooring my car (Skoda vRS) when I had first gotten it, coming to think of it I was 24 then. But give it time she is a beauty, and wish you Safe Driving :)

It must have been even harder with the vRS :p
rocker123 said:
Love the Neon light with CIVIC written on it... :)

That's my favorite part after the driving console :D

Chaos said:
Nice car! What kind of discounts is honda offering on the civic?
You talking about discounts...

Dude, civic's price is up by 1 lac in the last 6 months..

Certainly a hot selling car for Honda.

Sent from my Blade using Tapatalk

No discounts as such. Just freebies.

I got the loan amount reduced, got the side step garnish and will be getting the caska unit which is supposedly worth 45-50k which is exclusive to the cost of the rear camera and gps maps.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Back