My new comp...

DuBudhi

Disciple
Bought my new comp 3 days ago... :eek:hyeah:
but thanks to bsnl, my phone line was dead and so couldn't connect to the net....:mad:

Talk bout generation leaps...my old system was a 333 celeron...and this one feels like bliss :cool:

Intel E6300
Asus P5LD2 VM SE
1GB transcend ddrII 533 ram
Big 7300GT (damn no xfx or leadtek in stock :mad: )
Segate 320 GB sata hard disk
Sony AW G170A DVD burner
Philips S HP 805
Viewsonic VA712

[Changes from my original plan...
well the rig sponsorors didn't want me to buy the 2025 WM :S
So had to buy this monitor...:mad:
But the spent the extra dough to buy a bigger hard disk, a better graphics card a few bottles of extra beer for me and my buddies :D
Wanted to buy the intel 946 motherboard...but only this one fit the budget]

Thanks a lot guys :)

Can someone tell me if my Hard disk is a singapore one???

The guys at supreme computers said they didn't have the 16MB drives and sold me this one...but guess what?? :D
And yes. Got it for 4980bucks....

@greenhorn...skipped the 2.0 plans...using the philips 2.1 speakers of my worldspace receiver with my pc as well...its woofer is pretty small...just the right size for my room :D
Neways...from now on...i don't think i'll use the speakers much...this headphone rocks!!!:devil:

Chaos said:
Unlikely... thats a 16MB cache drive. All the SG drives I've seen are 8meg versions.

Well i'm pretty happy with the performance of the drive :)...
I dont care bout the benchmarks...so its just a curiosity to find out more bout my drive...just noticed that Rahul's drive had the same model no...but i have no idea bout these stuff and all the model nos. confuse me...:S

620AS = 16MB Cache

820AS = 8MB Cache.

Just open the sidepanel and check the place of manufacture. Its printed on the sticker on top of the drive.

Nice Rig Man,

Chaos said:
620AS = 16MB Cache
820AS = 8MB Cache.

Just open the sidepanel and check the place of manufacture. Its printed on the sticker on top of the drive.

Errrrrr Chaos,

think it didn't void WARRANTY:huh:

Stick said:
Nice Rig Man,

Errrrrr Chaos,

think it didn't void WARRANTY:huh:

ROFL...he meant the side panel of the Cabinet...
@chaos...will do that...thanks for the info...

edit:...opened up and found that its made in china...thanks a lot chaos...repping you...:)

Back