My New Lappy !!

Sumit05

Adept
Got a Sony VAIO VPCEH25EN for 30.5k + a carry case & mouse.

Tech Specs -

• Intel Core i3 (2nd Generation) Processor

• 2 GB RAM

• 320 GB Hard Disk

• NVIDIA GeForce's 512 MB Graphics Card

• 15.5" Screen

• Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic

• Wi-Fi and Bluetooth

For more Specifications visit - http://www.sony.co.in/product/vpceh25en

2ry5zwj.jpg

oix4xv.jpg

2ivhhg2.jpg

2pts6dj.jpg

Congrats :) Get rid of the Vaio bloatware and several other useless trial programs loaded by sony, Also dont forget to take the extended warranty.

RS4 said:
Congrats :) Get rid of the Vaio bloatware and several other useless trial programs loaded by sony, Also dont forget to take the extended warranty.
Is it possible to take Extended warranty online ?
Or is it mandatory to visit a SONY Service center ?

@OP Nice laptop. White looks amazing :)
Bought it online or from a local store ?

RS4 said:
Its mandatory to get it from a sony centre, its not available at sony service centre or any online website , you can get it done at sony centre 100ft road,indiranagar as i think its near to your place :)

The thing is, i have gifted it to my sister. Back home, there would be service center but no SONY CENTER :(

Will visit the Marathalli SONY CENTER to enquire :)

Thanks for the input :)

ramanujpatro said:
The thing is, i have gifted it to my sister. Back home, there would be service center but no SONY CENTER :(

Will visit the Marathalli SONY CENTER to enquire :)

Thanks for the input :)

Marathalli sony centre fellows dont have a clue about extended warranty and its procedure, also you dont need the laptop for extending your warranty, follow this thread for more info and discussions if any on vaio extended warranty: http://www.techenclave.com/laptops/sony-vaio-extended-warranty-info-issues-194792.html

congrats on the purchase,and i also have the same laptop but its black in colour.if you are doubtful on its gaming capabilities,dont be,as it can handle almost any game you can throw at it ,i currently am playing sr3 and mw3 on it.and yes it can play crysis.sadly crysis 2 brings it down to its knees,although i havent tested it with oc.

Back