My New Lappy !!

Its mandatory to get it from a sony centre, its not available at sony service centre or any online website , you can get it done at sony centre 100ft road,indiranagar as i think its near to your place
<

Also refer this thread: http://www.techencla...ues-194792.html

The thing is, i have gifted it to my sister. Back home, there would be service center but no SONY CENTER
<

Will visit the Marathalli SONY CENTER to enquire
<

Thanks for the input
<

Is it not necessary to get extended warranty only from Sony Centre. You need to know that which shop (it may be Sony Centre/service centre/any dealer) in your city/area is doing this work. In my case I had to get it done from a computer dealer (was told by service centre). Hope this helps
<

Is it not necessary to get extended warranty only from Sony Centre. You need to know that which shop (it may be Sony Centre/service centre/any dealer) in your city/area is doing this work. In my case I had to get it done from a computer dealer (was told by service centre). Hope this helps
<

That's good, In Bangalore i faced a lot of difficulty in finding sony centre or service centre or any computer vendor for the vaio warranty upgrade procedure, kindly mention the shop name,area and city, so that it will be useful for others in future
<

Back