my new mean machine..

Renegade said:
He still needs a good internet connection. Too arrogant to connect on a GPRS for the late night conf sessions, esp after pulling my leg fo months. :lol:
:rofl: :rofl:

congoz on the purchase mate..

Tnx guys..

@ KK.. nomore.. not since past month n half :p

@ everyone: this was a customised buy-it-as-is (refurb) rig. cudnt change any spec. Got it just for the case/chassis. Was even thinking of selling the components. But now am keeping it. Have to get a matching monitor to go with it..

I'm still scouting for a good place n then get a decent connection. :p

Oh, as for price.. ahem! 'economical' is the word :tongue:

We also have some these machines at office in one of our projects. Actually these "workstations" are supposed to be kick-ass but when it flinched on XP I was like "forget it" we would be better off with a server :bleh:

@ everyone: this was a customised buy-it-as-is (refurb) rig. cudnt change any spec. Got it just for the case/chassis. Was even thinking of selling the components. But now am keeping it. Have to get a matching monitor to go with it..

Congrats :p...When r u getting it here :p....lets try and OC it :rofl:

Congrats Masky. Whats the damage?

karanboochra said:
OMG :O You didnt' even know WHAT YOU'RE BUYING ? :O :O :O .

NVidia Quadro FX570 - Erm , you could have got a 2 X 4870x2 :p . Sell the quadro , man it sucks for gaming :(

What are you talking about?

The Quadro FX 570 is an entry level workstation card and costs 175 US$. Should be able to buy this in India for around 12k.

Gaming performance will be average as its based on Geforce 8600GT.

Back