5) Connect 3D ATI X1900GT
6) Maxtor Diamondmax 10 SATA II @250 GB
7) Creative 4 Audigy Pro
8) Hauppauge 150MCE PVR with Windows MCE Remote
9) Techsolo 550 Watts PSU @22
10) LG DVD Drive
11) Thermaltake Suprano Cabbie with 2*120mm + 90 mm
12) Logitech Formula Force EX

Pictures for you to enjoy. The cable management is pathetic right now, have to find time to put in an extra fan and fix all cables properly. I actually lost my cable sleeve that came with the cabbie, so have some shopping to do. But here is my rig now for you all.... :clap:

tell me about your Techsolo 550 Watts PSU
price ?
rateings ?

how did you buy-bring it ?
etc

BTW: don't put the empty boxes in your show-case. looking bad.

@iosoft for showcase hehe, thats me. I have to sort these things out, room is in bad shape...

Techsolo was purchased from Germany at 40 Euros. Techsolo TP 550 W.. details can be found on internet. Its not really high end but better than the cheap antecs found here. It has a rating of 22 amps at 12 V.

Congrats on the rig.. :)

A small suggestion. You have put the cabby inside the cupboard. if you do not leave space behind the cabby, Ventilation would be hanpered and hot air would accumilate inside.

techcheat said:
Techsolo was purchased from Germany at 40 Euros. Techsolo TP 550 W.. details can be found on internet. Its not really high end but better than the cheap antecs found here. It has a rating of 22 amps at 12 V.

First of all there are no cheap Antecs in Inida :hap5:. If what you meant is the cheapest Antec, even then the specs of this PSU dosent impress. It seems like a single Rail PSU with 20A on 12V. Way too low for a 550W PSU. Its more like a PowerSafe 450W. :).

I meant cheap Intex not Antec.... typos. I am happy with my PSU for the price I paid. I know its nothing special but helps me drive my system without me getting worried.
There is plenty of space behind my cabbie.... its not really a cupboard it is kinda semi cupboard thingie, but I know your suggestion is valid and I am taking care. Unfortunately this is the best I can do in my room. The temps are pretty good though so me not worried.....

Yes I am running Windows MCE and have a connection to the TV out as well... very soon HDTV out once my LCD tv arrives :)

zhopudey said:
Am I seeing things or is your atp3 sub behind your monitor? :p

:rofl:Dont play loud music or it will punch your monitor off the shelf. My sub keeps changing position and I have to shift it back to where it was. :p

techcheat said:
Yes I noticed the spiders home behind my rig.... thats just me giving back to the nature :eek:hyeah:

Well, Dont be too generous in giving back to the nature either, otherwise those spiders might take the liberty of making a new home inside your cabby. :bleh: :bleh:

lord_nemesis said:
Well, Dont be too generous in giving back to the nature either, otherwise those spiders might take the liberty of making a new home inside your cabby. :bleh: :bleh:

Wont it be kewl to see the lil spider inside my see through cabinet.... now ppl in Europe/US/Developed World can buy all the fancy pcs and components that they might like.... but can they have spiders inside cabbie? Just reminds me of a famous song filmed on legendary Govinda "It happens only in India" :bleh:

Nice Rig!!
Btw, what in hell is this name "SUPARNO"? Sounds like Bakistans "p" Space Agency S uparco which exist on paper only.....

x86 said:
Nice Rig!!
Btw, what in hell is this name "SUPARNO"? Sounds like Bakistans "p" Space Agency S uparco which exist on paper only.....

Suprano is the name of my cabbie, and its also the name of Gulshan Grover in some stupid comedy movie "Tom Dick and Harry".... So my rig is now named on the legendary GG:bleh:

techcheat said:
Ok fellas, here we go with pictures & specs of my second wife:

1) Core 2 Duo 6300 @3.15 Mhz @ 1.35 V
2) Asus P5B Dlx
3) Corsair ValueSelect @900 Mhz 4-4-4-12 @2.25 V
4) Arctic Freezer Pro 7
5) Connect 3D ATI X1900GT
6) Maxtor Diamondmax 10 SATA II @250 GB
7) Creative 4 Audigy Pro
8) Hauppauge 150MCE PVR with Windows MCE Remote
9) Techsolo 550 Watts PSU @22
10) LG DVD Drive
11) Thermaltake Suprano Cabbie with 2*120mm + 90 mm
12) Logitech Formula Force EX

Pictures for you to enjoy. The cable management is pathetic right now, have to find time to put in an extra fan and fix all cables properly. I actually lost my cable sleeve that came with the cabbie, so have some shopping to do. But here is my rig now for you all.... :clap:

very good rig. but y are u running your processor @ 3.15mhz

Back