My new RIG (SUPRANO)

I can easily achieve 450 FSB (3.15 Ghz) with stock MCH, FSB voltage. I increase the CPU voltage to 1.35 and its 8 hours orthos stable. The RAM is at 2.25 Volts with 4-4-4-12 timing and temps dont exceed 54 degrees under maximum load.
I can easily take the system up to 3.3 Ghz with RAM at 5-5-5-15 but than I have to increase CPU to 1.385 and temps hover close to late 50's, thus I am running it at 3.15 right now.

Lastly why have I got this at 3.15? Well these conroes/allendales are amazing overclockers. If I had to keep them at stock speeds, than I wouldnt have gone for the P5B Dlx board or the Artic Pro cooler, or platinum heat spreaders for my RAM.

At stock my system took 29 seconds to complete SuperPI 1 MB and now it does it in 18 seconds. So you can imagine.

techcheat said:
Lastly why have I got this at 3.15? Well these conroes/allendales are amazing overclockers. If I had to keep them at stock speeds, than I wouldnt have gone for the P5B Dlx board or the Artic Pro cooler, or platinum heat spreaders for my RAM.

lol.. you didnt understand what they were saying.

Heres a quote from your first post

techcheat said:
1) Core 2 Duo 6300 @3.15 Mhz @ 1.35 V

Haha my bad... its 3.15 Ghz.... The insides are not that bad really... its a totally screwless device even for PCI cards. Plus the fans are really silent. At the price I am happy :) Rest there is no upper limit to better cabbies, better girl freinds, better wives and better mistresses ;)

^^Exactly wha do u mean by memory coolers? Do you mean heatspreaders? They do more harm than good. Also they are obviosly not platinum. They are aluminium :p. They'd cost few times more than everything else combined otherwise :p.

Just made the latest edition yesterday to my Rig so that to show off:

Logitech MX 5000 Laser Desktop joins the family.

The new updated components since last update:

1) Logitech Z5500 Speakers
2) Logitech MX 5000 Laser Desktop
3) CoolerMaster 600W Extreme Power PSU (Previous one went kaput)
4) PNY 2*1 GB 800 Mhz RAM

The damage is well over 1 lakh now, but I am loving every bit of it... :) Pics to follow soon.

Congrate on your new rig mate. It looks very good...well thought out. Good use of space that you've made :).

What is that thing between your UPS and your cabinet?

Those are the speedo pedals for my Formula Force Steering wheel not shown in the picture... Thats ma best peace of hardware for GTR2 that I play online. Hopefully would get the G25 steering by the year end.

Back