Antec TP 2.0 550w
AMD 64 3200+
A8N-E
Transcend 512x2 DDR Ram
200gb Seagate 7200rmp
Pioneer A09 DVDRW 16x
Audigy 2 Platinum
GigaWorks S750

Wat temps should I be expecting on cpu n mobo?
current temps i'm getting is
CPU 41c idle, 47-49 gaming
Mobo 41-44 idle, 50-53 gaming

are these ok?
n how can i check the temps on my ATi X1800XL?

Will post the benchies soon...watch this space...

Get the latest 5.13 cats with the AVivo app. The temperatures are available in CCC. Get something other than transcend if you intend to OC the cpu.

Congrats on your new rig :D !

Your temps are quite OK, considering they are on the stock cooler, best of luck and enjoy your new comp to the fullest :)

sammyc1013 said:
Got my new rig,

ATi X1800XL (BBA)
Antec TP 2.0 550w
AMD 64 3200+
A8N-E
Transcend 512x2 DDR Ram
200gb Seagate 7200rmp
Pioneer A09 DVDRW 16x
Audigy 2 Platinum
GigaWorks S750

Wat temps should I be expecting on cpu n mobo?
current temps i'm getting is
CPU 41c idle, 47-49 gaming
Mobo 41-44 idle, 50-53 gaming

are these ok?
n how can i check the temps on my ATi X1800XL?

Will post the benchies soon...watch this space...

What did the X1800XL cost you?

Way to go Samir!
Use Everest for monitoring the temperatures. And personally, the CCCs suck. The program hogs system memory and slows down the system start up time. I use the control panel version along with ATi tray tools. That more than does the job for me.

Congrats on your new rig!

I should say the MB temperature looks a tad high to me. I have the same board and it idles at 34, consider adding a fan or two.

Congrats m8.

All looks cool.

Temperatures arent bad. But try to get a lil' better air circulation in the cabbie. It should help like hell.

I've got 2 exhaust fans 80mm on the back...and the side pannel has a duct rite above the cpu fan...i still can't figure out wats casusing the heat...there is no more room for additional fans...everything is to the max...the temps still remain the same...also, there is some curruption on the mobo logo when i boot the system...I've already got the mobo replaced...the curruption problem is still there...however, F.E.A.R. performs extreemly well, still havn't checked Quake4...n for some reason i feel, the movies I play back, divx or dvds, the quality seems a little bit sharper n clear than my previous system, ATi 9800pro BBA, Barton 2600+....the video quality is better for sure, on the ATi X1800XL...

Can you post a pic of your Cabinet?

It will help a lot.

And your from which City? What are the Temperatures in your Room like?

Back