My new TV for Next-Gen console gaming :)

whateve_r

Disciple
Finally convinced my Parents to get a better TV for i am getting ready for XBOX360 and PS3 in the coming months:eek:hyeah: :cool2: ...

Some pics, picture quality aint much since its the local cable walla TV..Am getting TATA Sky set top box so it will give much better image quality:D ...

Ok its here

Nice Back

W00t HDMI, VGA Input and lot more sheeet

Time to see that baby

Nah rejected pose

k up and running fine...

I got the old CRT 29 incher in my room, can play PS2 on that:bleh:

When my XBOX360 comes, will update this thread...

akS !

Awesome , congrats ! Dont forget to Log in to the PC vs Console Thread and show all the pc fanbois what Playing on a True console Feels Like ! :D

Hey Did U Get The Hd Dvd Palyer Worth 7k ..free Of Cost With The Tv ??

Cauz I Saw A Similar Ad In THE NEWSPAPER.....

Yeah got it but already got another good player so might just sell it off, dont know if i will even get 2k worth for that DVD Player..

akS !

Its not a HD Player rey, the one they gave me. Well it doesnt say anything about that anyways. Just some 5.1 sorround sound DVD Player...

akS !

You can plag in your CPU in the thing right... Till what res does it support and how good CSS looks :D...

Ohhh BTW... Congo Mt8... Bigger heads... More accurate headshots :p...

whateve_r said:
Its not a HD Player rey, the one they gave me. Well it doesnt say anything about that anyways. Just some 5.1 sorround sound DVD Player...

akS !

what ???:S :S ...in the newspaper ad they had written a dvd player with some HD output..and which converts normal DVD video to somethin 1080dpi sumthin sumthing.....hmm..i will tell u the exact ad details....later..and yeah they qouted the price of the DVD Player as RS 7000.....i think other members must have seen the ad..its been repeatedly printed in many newspapers from last 3-4days...

Switch said:
You can plag in your CPU in the thing right... Till what res does it support and how good CSS looks :D...

Ohhh BTW... Congo Mt8... Bigger heads... More accurate headshots :p...

where can he plug in the cpu. ?? THE PC in or the DVI in ??...and yeah will it work like a LCD monitor ??....
:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: ..CSS will be gr88...on this screen !!

Back