My old PS2 - price estimate ?

hiviky2212

Disciple
hi i hv a PS2 1year old in all new like condition , have a protective cover also...its modded..will be giving 2 original sony controllers + 8mb original memory card +15 games+ all other powercables n all.......guys just checking how much i sud ask 4 all of these...........

Lol IC is an interest check.

You should make a forum in the console section if you want to ask for the price.

Then when you are ready to sell it, get some pics of it with a piece of paper next to the console that has your name and the date of the day. Make a new thread in the market section and your item is on the market then.

If there's a good offer, people will definitely grab it. At least I will. :p

I am sure PS2 still sells good, specially in India .. otherwise sony would stop manufacturing it.

But wrong section, yeah.

@hiviky2212: 15 games are pirated or original?

Correct section. He is not trying to sell it online, he asking for the approximate price his PS2 should fetch him.

Anyways ... A Brand new PS2 costs 6k at Sony world, even cheaper at a grey market. IMO you should be able to get around 4k for it since you have a memory card and an extra controller. Those games if pirated aren't worth sh1t.

^^^^

trying to increase ur post count by posting such useless posts

I sold my ps2 with one wired controller,one wireless and 15 games pirated with a 8mb memory card for 6.5k.Four months ago.It was one year old had got it for 9k

U shd sell it for 4k

Just wondering even i am planning to sell my Xbox 360 Premium NTSC / J modded .., banned on Xbox live .., never had RROD ..,10 -15 games ..

How much can i expect of it ?

Back