My Q1 2008 Shopping Blast

Firstly Congrats :)

But do u really utilize even 50% that processing power continuously for 1 Hr.

You constantly keep updating your hardware but is it really necessary.

Its your money go ahead and spend it but think before upgrading every few months.

Yeah well, congrats on the buy anyways ^_^. But your current system is still a great performer dunno why your REALLY going for a big upgrade though...

The Sorcerer said:
But your current system is still a great performer dunno why your REALLY going for a big upgrade though...

because I'm a Tech Freak with a rich father & i can do anything for WCG (World Community Grid) ;)

people can't say Congrats without adding their "why do you need it" or "why did you get that" comment nowadays i guess :p

Udit said:
people can't say Congrats without adding their "why do you need it" or "why did you get that" comment nowadays i guess
I didn't :p- coz you felt like upgrading and can afford to- why should anyone moral police anyones purchases?? :)

Luxury items are exactly what they are termed- a 'LUXURY' - and he/she who can afford it very well deserves it- period. :cool2:

Everyone overspends beyond practical limits on something or the other and who am i or anyone else to question that. :p
I wouldn't like anyone questioning me why i have a R1/Vmax even if no road here is good enough- own one if you are passionate about bikes and then ask me that Q. :rofl:
Same is the case with any audiophile, avid photographer, auto enthusiast, OCer or h/e enthusiast, ...

BIKeINSTEIN said:
I didn't :p- coz you felt like upgrading and can afford to- why should anyone moral police anyones purchases?? :)

Luxury items are exactly what they are termed- a 'LUXURY' - and he/she who can afford it very well deserves it- period. :cool2:

Everyone overspends beyond practical limits on something or the other and who am i or anyone else to question that. :p

I wouldn't like anyone questioning me why i have a R1/Vmax even if no road here is good enough- own one if you are passionate about bikes and then ask me that Q. :rofl:

Same is the case with any audiophile, avid photographer, auto enthusiast, OCer or h/e enthusiast, ...

very true..:hap2:

The Sorcerer said:
lol I did say congrats first, you just removed it during quote:huh:. Anyways if you got so worked then my apologize. Geez :rofl:

congrats first means nothing if it's followed by lame comments :p

anyways apology accepted :)

[quote name='BIKeINSTEIN']

I wouldn't like anyone questioning me why i have a R1/Vmax even if no road here is good enough- own one if you are passionate about bikes and then ask

Bikey you have an R1 ? :S:S

Back