My Rig Almost complete

10022010034.jpg

10022010035.jpg

10022010040.jpg

Config as in my siggy (mobo,psu,proc,heatsink,RAM bought last month )

Forgive my Crapppy Cable management sense, guidance would be much appreciated

Added 2 xigmatek orange fans and CCFL Kit (Thanks to Anks for the fans and Vijay for the CCFL , 2 awesome people helped me get the bling)

Soon gonna get a full tower

Gonna add more pics

ankitmane said:
cool stuff mate..

just 1 thing....hide the ccfls so tht they arent directly visible from the transparent panel...

Yeah bro tried my best to hide it but on right the HDD closure blocks the way, and on left the radiator of the H50 blocks the way, i seriously need a full tower and main reason for my full tower plan is to accomodate a 5870 which im soon getting

i have to add the delta 120 mm fan which i need to add to the radiator in a push pull config, need to look for suitable screws as the delta fans are thicken then average

Full tower, no doubt the HAF 932...It is a very spacious case with incredible airflow...
Or If you want a classy one - LIAN LI PC-A70F/ CM ATC 840...these cases are very well built...
By the way what is the budget ?

My budget Fluctuates between 10-15k and the prerequisites of mine are 1)Transparent side panel,2) Good room behind the motherboard plate for cable management 3)Bottom PSU Mount 4) Good room at top for the Radiator of my H50 to fit in as with a full tower i shall be adding 2 X delta fans in a push pull config 5) Need Black interiors

Reason for Full tower upgrade is to add a 5870 as i think it wont fit into my cabby cos im finding it difficult to fit my existing 4870

^ The Storm scout cannot accomodate the HD 5870...it will surely be blocked by the HDD cage...
The HAF 932 satisfies 4/5 requirements that you have put forward...except the last requirements - Black interiors
Then the Antec 1200 would be a good choice for your...
It satisfies all the requirements...
Check this Pic with HD 5870 Crossfire in a 1200...But I think you can't use the 3.5" slots near the graphics card though...(but wont 7 3.5" slots be enough ?)
http://www.f13pc.pt/ficheiros/F13PC_ANTEC1200HD5870CFI795005.jpg

HAF 932 i can paint the interiors to black but does it have a transparent side window, cos with pics i've seen its translucent

Check this Pic with HD 5870 Crossfire in a 1200...But I think you can't use the 3.5" slots near the graphics card though...(but wont 7 3.5" slots be enough ?)

http://www.f13pc.pt/ficheiros/F13PC_...0CFI795005.jpg

i like the neatness and cable management in the pic but it has HDD mount as in internal side i mean inwards , i need HDDs like a side slide design as removing hdd would be easy taking the hot swappable advantage of sata technology, as i tend to swap HDDs very frequently

and yes how can i forget this after i get 5870 and a full tower cabby i need a SSD too as a boot hdd

^ You can take a look at this case too -
Silverstone RAVEN RV01-BW - I think there are 2 types of interiors - 1 in black, the other is just plain...
RAVEN

But assembling with that case might pose a challenge as it has a 90 degree mobo orientation...But it is one the most unique cases I have ever seen...

But IMO, you can get the CM HAF 932...It is nearly 3-4K less than the other Full towers and you can very well spend that money saved on the SSD or other important parts where it matters...But its your call though...

gkay09 said:
^ You can take a look at this case too -
Silverstone RAVEN RV01-BW - I think there are 2 types of interiors - 1 in black, the other is just plain...
RAVEN

But you the assembling with that case might pose a challenge as it has a 90 degree mobo orientation...But it is one the unique cases I have ever seen...

Raven looks like a beast, im loving this case ,but 90degree orientation part i didnt understand does that mean the IO panel will come towards the top or bottom? i love the removable fan filter

ahh i noticed it its at the top it will be awesome cos i dont have to pull my case everytime i have to take a device out or connect, is it available in india ? how is cable management in it ?

SO Raven it is , hope the mounting doesnt become a night mare and gives the complete bling and also accomodate a 5870 but prime abgb has r01 i think theres not much diffence im waiting for wednesday thats when i get sum bucks

^ Well then ryan it would be a good idea if you PM anks regarding the case issues that he faced...
Till what I have seen in the net and user reviews(not the website reviews), it is a pretty good case but like I said will be challenge to build the PC with that...
But if the issues aren't glaring, IMO the hardship is worth it to own that case as there aren't many such cases out there...
But again first make yourself comfortable and get fully informed about the main issues with that case...
Read more reviews, browse a little bit more about the case...

Back