My Room .... My Paradise !!!!!!!

Hi to all,

Long time (4-5 months) back, I had posted the pics of my room on TE and everyone really loved it a lot . It was all blue ambient setup. In that post i had mentioned that soon i will be moving to a new place.

Now the thing is that i moved to the new place long time back (around 3 months). But i then decided that i will post the Pics only when i have completed my RIG. Now that the rig is over, here are the pics of the new place. I find it better than the previous, lets hope you all feel the same .

Here are the pics:

Hope you all liked the pics

Thanks

Wow.. thats pretty awesome :D.. congrats..

one of the most powerful rigs on TE

I liked ur speaker stands :p.. was looking for some myself, did you got them made ?? how much did they cost.

ANP !!! said:
I liked ur speaker stands :p.. was looking for some myself, did you got them made ?? how much did they cost.

Well i got them for free ... custom made .. from some jugad through a friend. So i cant suggest anything apart from that .. go to some metal works shop and get them custom made. It will be much cheaper than buying from sony world or something.

Yeah.. It will be much cheaper for sure,, If i m not mistaken, your stands looks like the ones that is presented in the Z5500 ad right ?? pretty cool.

Room nicely laid out!!

Stuff very handy when u need it....

But personally I didnt like the blue lightening........

Awesome settin thou........

Would love to drop in sometime :D

nice room..from where did you get so many posters?

i wanna get some game, rock posters....but nowhere to find....

wallpaper plz :p

nice setup overall....tho isn't blue light a strain on your eyes?

rPOk said:
nice room..from where did you get so many posters?

The posters were collected over a period of time. Some ar even 10-14 yrs old. Its just that i take extra care of them and carry them to a new place always.

rPOk said:
wallpaper plz :p

Wallpaper is from Skins.be .: Hot model & celebrity wallpapers for your desktop - free :. ... it is Naomi Watts.

rPOk said:
nice setup overall....tho isn't blue light a strain on your eyes?

No way ... i love blue and i just enjoy it .. specially when gaming. For movies i turn off the lights. For other things .. it is white light :)

H@rsh said:
Cool :)

Any info on the chair? it looks pretty comfortable.

I got the chair from BAji Rao road in pune. That for just 2700. U get similar chairs in proper furniture shops for .. 6000 +

At 2700 it was just a steal. I got it long time back approx 1.5 yrs back.

hmasalia said:
Room nicely laid out!!

Stuff very handy when u need it....

But personally I didnt like the blue lightening........

Awesome settin thou........

Would love to drop in sometime :D

Sure man .. drop in anytime ... no probs

ashishkushwaha said:
I got the chair from BAji Rao road in pune. That for just 2700. U get similar chairs in proper furniture shops for .. 6000 +

At 2700 it was just a steal. I got it long time back approx 1.5 yrs back.

Thats a steal for 2.7K. Where in baji rao road ?

^^ Dont remember the shop .. got it long back ... but there are so many furniture shops in baji rao ... go to any .. take a look at their chairs (there is ne need to look for the exact same model) ... u can test out all the chairs they have ... and then ask the cost ... then bargain.

Mine is non Hydraulic model. The hydraulic ones will be 700 to 1200 expensive than this one. I didnt want to adjust the height much .. so it was of n use. And even if i want to ... i can do it manually :)

it seen awesome
i see all photos are cleary :S
but u move the furniture somewhere but u mot look gr8
where u live pal
can u post some rig full detail of u pc :cool2:
it seen confused for moving something extra :rofl:
u always invite friend for watch movie like home theater ;)

Back