My sister was sexually harassed at a Spa

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are nature cure hospitals setup by Ayurvedic ministry everywhere across the country where one can go and have their ailments treated where they do massaging also along with mud baths etc.

Going to unofficial massaging parlors or not so prominent ones means inviting trouble ourselves.

In case anything untoward happens anybody can file a complaint in the nearest PS and their privacy is always protected. So no worries here.

One can check the Ayur Ministry website once for their nearest Nature Cure Hospitals.

Because I & my sister once attended one and got ourselves treated for obesity and stomach disorders.

Just search 'Delhi Spa' on YouTube if you think that this is a troll thread
Unfortunately this response doesn't really improve your standing as a troll.
Forgive me but you appear to be very casual to post your family incident on an open public forum which does not really have any experts who can "officially" guide you on this. Do you understand the seriousness of this matter ?
Please get in touch with a counseller and a legal expert who are equipped to offer you proper and official guidance on this matter.
I would request the Mods to close this as I don't think this is really a topic of general discussion nor are we ourselves equipped to guide the OP on this.

Last edited:
Unfortunately this response doesn't really improve your standing as a troll.
Forgive me but you appear to be very casual to post your family incident on an open public forum which does not really have any experts who can "officially" guide you on this. Do you understand the seriousness of this matter ?
Please get in touch with a counseller and a legal expert who are equipped to offer you proper and official guidance on this matter.
I would request the Mods to close this as I don't think this is really a topic of general discussion nor are we ourselves equipped to guide the OP on this.
Are you serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back