My UPS needs a 12v 9aH battery, can i use 12v 7aH instead ?

Technically a smaller battery needs lower current for charging, so it may wear out sooner when used with a charger designed for a bigger battery. But the priority here is to protect your PC, so it's fine.

Technically a smaller battery needs lower current for charging, so it may wear out sooner when used with a charger designed for a bigger battery. But the priority here is to protect your PC, so it's fine.
the 9ah is almost 1.5x the price of 7ah because of rarity. i think ill go with 7ah

lmk which battery you bought, I need to get one for BVX1200li-in. This model has been a bad experience for me. Had bought two, battery died on both after like a week of warranty period

lmk which battery you bought, I need to get one for BVX1200li-in. This model has been a bad experience for me. Had bought two, battery died on both after like a week of warranty period
i got this model as RMA for another model. my battery died after just 1 year of use. is the model to blame ?

im thinking of getting a 12v 7ah from amaron quanta. the automobile battery stores have them, its around 1 to 1.2k

Curious to know whats the price difference you are getting between 7aH and 9aH?
I got 2x 9ah batteries at my local battery shop for like 1200 each
and they also gave some discount for my old batteries i guess

Curious to know whats the price difference you are getting between 7aH and 9aH?
I got 2x 9ah batteries at my local battery shop for like 1200 each
and they also gave some discount for my old batteries i guess
when you say local battery shops, do you mean the ones that are selling batteries for automobiles ?

i have tried all the automobile battety shops here in Surat, they only have 12v 7ah and some said they will get it in stock specially for me but it never happened. maybe lack of demand

when you say local battery shops, do you mean the ones that are selling batteries for automobiles ?

i have tried all the automobile battety shops here in Surat, they only have 12v 7ah and some said they will get it in stock specially for me but it never happened. maybe lack of demand
What a coincidence
even i am currently in surat :D

I bought it back at my place in MH
Tbh just go with 12v 7ah
Surat doesnt get that much outage for your batteries to go for any higher power cycles.

If you are looking for the 9AH variant, why not just buy from the link I shared earlier? I think the pricing is reasonable.

Back