My Zippo Collection

webgupta

Adept
Hey people, just wanna show a few of the zippo's i have. I dont smoke though, just collect :)
i did manage to get a few, cant click more snaps .. tired :p still have about 70 more to go ;)

hope you like them :)
cheers

IMG_0813.jpgView attachment 13579IMG_0809.jpgIMG_0808.jpgIMG_0807.jpgView attachment 13583View attachment 13584View attachment 13585View attachment 13586IMG_0802.jpgIMG_0801.jpgIMG_0800.jpgIMG_0799.jpgView attachment 13591IMG_0797.jpgIMG_0796.JPGView attachment 13594constantine zippo.jpg

img0814b.jpg

img0815hg.jpg

img0816bv.jpg

img0817uh.jpg

img0817uh.jpg

img0818pd.jpg

img0819dp.jpg

img0820fn.jpg

img0822wy.jpg

img0823u.jpg

img0826mz.jpg

img0827fg.jpg

img0828r.jpg

img0829je.jpg

img0830zd.jpg

Amazing collection. I really like the compact ones with brushed silver finish. I'm sure most of these are Canadian?

Nice collection

Lovely collection mate !!
Care to sell one ? I smoke though :p

I have a silver one a frnd gifted to me from the US which is lying unused for years (gave up smoking 2 yrs back), want to sell it off for cheap if you don't mind the name psyph3r etched on it :p

There is one very classy looking zippo not in your collection.

It has something like "xyz the evil" written in the front. Dun remember exact xyz thing.
There are two color variation for it, gold and gun metal black.
And the front has a fancy sword diagonally across. Looks more like from elf world. Black one looked mesmerizing. Ditto for black variation of the Japanese bullet piece.

Always have wanted to purchase these two zippo lighters.

There is one very classy looking zippo not in your collection.

It has something like "xyz the evil" written in the front. Dun remember exact xyz thing.
There are two color variation for it, gold and gun metal black.
And the front has a fancy sword diagonally across. Looks more like from elf world. Black one looked mesmerizing. Ditto for black variation of the Japanese bullet piece.

Always have wanted to purchase these two zippo lighters.

if you can show me the pix, i might be able to help you with your purchase, this is not my entire collection bro, around 70-80 odd lighters left :p just that didnt wanna click more snaps :)
which 2 zippo's are you looking for ?

Wow..nice. I have like 8 Zippos, but nothing like this collection. How did you get the army issue ones. First time seeing one with IIII denoting serial at the bottom. You have any which have dimples.... "...."; at the bottom showing serial. Again amazing collection.

Wow..nice. I have like 8 Zippos, but nothing like this collection. How did you get the army issue ones. First time seeing one with IIII denoting serial at the bottom. You have any which have dimples.... "...."; at the bottom showing serial. Again amazing collection.

was just lucky enuf to get my hands on them , and specially the Vietnam war ones, they were excavated from the war sites, thats why kinda deformed n stuff. yes i do have a few dimple zippo's as well :) have a few world war ones as well :):)
i dont know if u're noticed the trench gun made out of the zippo and bullet shells :) its a masterpiece, the snaps cant do justice to it.

There u go.
Always wanted these two.. And surely hope so that will get my hands on em.. :)[/QUOTE]

i have the other bullet one as well, but the brass one looks way better, the entire feel of the bullet protruding from the zippo is brilliant, not so prominent in the black one.
the sword one is nice :) dont have it though . :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

@webgupta

My brother needs a zippo lighter and has asked me to bring it from US. He gave me a link for the same and wants this particular one.
My queries are (I have zero idea about lighters)

1. Is this genuine lighter ? How to identify ?
2. Is this torch type or flame type ?
3. I read the reviews and someone mentioned that it does not come with its fluid so it is basically not usable out of the box. If that is the case, then can i carry THIS PARTICULAR lighter on an airplane ? If yes then carry on or only check in ?
4. Do zippo lighters have international warranty ? I read somewhere they do have it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back