MyColorscreen.com Beta Invites

What’s the purpose of myColorscreen?

MyColorscreen is a new way to discover and share your device’s themes and customizations.

If you have an Android phone and want to know what widgets people are using, this is the place for you. Explore MyColorscreen , and you will find hundreds of unique android screens. To get more information about each screen, drop a line to the contributor, or just mouse over a widget and click the link to be taken to the applications website.

What about the iPhone, you ask? Well, iPhones are not completely closed once jailbroken, so customization is possible. IPhone users can also find awesome wallpapers, instructions on how to customize, and other interesting applications using MyColorscreen.

Most of all, our intention with MyColorscreen is to create a home for your devices screens, and allowing users to personalize their profile page to fit their lifestyle. We have created MyColorscreen as a home, and a knowledge center for designers, developers, and other creatives to share their work relating to mobile devices.

Read More: Faqs | MyColorscreen, Where Technology Meets Art

Explore: http://mycolorscreen.com/explore/

Screens are EL Fanstastico.

I got 4 Invites with me as of now. So post here if anybody is interested in One.

1x Phoenix 8n4

1x Pat

1x Sumonpathak

1x mk76

1x Trigger

Talrejaheeru, hold on for next donor here. Shdnt be long.

Once i have exhausted my invites, i think others can start off. Invites are issued immediately.

@ Others

Just post LINKS ONLY/Thumbnails to ur fav screens. Avoid the full pics for a clutter free thread.

Attach the URL as well if you are using Thumbnails.

Thanks buddy! I will update the thread once I get the invitation email from MyColorScreen.com and I have invites available to distribute :)

will be distributing my links as soon as i get one:)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

@Talrejaheeru

check your mail...

Can I have an invite too.

Have used the site before..Didn't know it was invite only.

BTW, all the guys there have also posted their homescreens on xda.

Sent from my Spice MI-410 on Andro-ID RC2

Thanks for the invite :)

5 Invites with me too, PM me with your email.

One more thing I'd like to mention, with so many contributors here, PM only one person at a time. Don't PM everyone for invites.

And I would ask the contributors to mention the names of the person in this thread so that no invites gets wasted.

1xAsidXxx

1xtechpal

1xrdst_1

1xKrow

1xindia_rulz

1xreddead

I'm out of invite now. No more PM's please. I think rest can take it now.

Back