Myntra.com - Feedback Thread

Imrahn

Adept
Bought a Puma casuals(around 6k) and intending to buy a Nike or Adidas(in the 8k+ range) using the 33% Off coupon that I got with the Puma purchase.But seeing a few fake product alerts on a google search, should I be worried?

Are 'Made In China' shoes Ok for these brands?

Regards
Imrahn

myntra sells genuine branded products only. Have been shopping from them from the inception of the site.
Their service is good. Returns are also easy and trouble free. kind of automated returns, if you want to return the product for some reasons, you can just click on the order -- return the product. It will generate a return id, you print and paste the same in the return cover --- they pickup the return on the very next day --- refund in the form of myntra credits on the same day. (This I have tried several times, every time it worked the same way).

@gmano, just curious. Since you mention you have done multiple returns, was it a quality issue or something else?

Last edited by a moderator:
True.

Once i had size issues for my running shoes. Made the mistake of sending it myself. Parcel lost. :(. Professional Couriers. :(

it was 1.6k Puma

^ I haven't used Myntra, but would definitely recommend Jabong for the promptness of delivery, at least within Delhi NCR. I get stuff ordered till 12PM (afternoon) the same day itself. This has happened every single time. Their customer care is good, and so is their refund process.

I'll also try Myntra. Fashionara is slow and customer service is also not good. How is Jabong compared to Myntra?
Jabong is also good in Delivery. Mostly they deliver the item next working day (I am in chennai). Jabong and Myntra got their own delivery services and return pickups in most of the major cities.
I have not experienced the Jabong's return system so far, though.

Fashionara is kind of ok, delivery takes long. Bangalore to chennai, they take around 5 to 6 days, its not good at all. Also, their return turn around times are longer. (Even though, their site says that they do return pickups, they were not able to do a return pickup in chennai and made me to ship.

So far, for me myntra is the best of the lot for fashion shopping. Next working day delivery, very next day returns, same day refund. It works like, only three days to return the product and order the new one from the date of the actual order (Within 4 working days, I am able to get the correct size product). Best part is, you don't even have to make a call to return the product and get refund (all automated).

Why Return of shoes ?

if branded companies like Adidas,Reebok, fits once, mostly same size of diff companies will fit.

e.g. If male with shoe size of UK 10, Europe 44 fits you, Most other brands will fit.

Finally After Deciding to purchase clothes first time online, I went a head with Myntra.
I preferred buying T-shirt's than purchasing jeans because of fitting issues.
Their Order System is pretty much user friendly, I always visited their site to check prices and would look for it in the market.
Delivery part has been impressive with their own logistics as i stay in metro, I didn't expect much from their side but Product description, packaging and Delivery time are Impressive.

However I didn't Like system of encouraging to buy products worth XXXX to get Discount but i have to accept it is marketing thing and moreover the manufactured date on T-shirt pack was like 8-9 months old. Their own brand Roadster Shirt Stock was fresh.
I Remember my friend who is in the line of clothing saying that old stock is purchased by the factory outlets at throw away prices and they get Heavy discount on these stock cleared from showrooms.
The Product quality was satisfactory. I recommend!

Try Jabong too if you like. So far my experiences have been smooth. Got all the deliveries within 1-2 days, even after their CC informed me that there will be delay :p

Try Jabong too if you like. So far my experiences have been smooth. Got all the deliveries within 1-2 days, even after their CC informed me that there will be delay :p
You should dig my threads history. They gave me a huge 10000W Jatka last time i shopped at jabong. Their support was not Interested to listen to my concern.
So Not buying from them even if they offer 50% discount.

I bought some sports shoe from myntra. I was happy with their return/exchange system. Since I ordered a size smaller, I have placed order to exchange and got it exchanged within 2 days. Their guy came to my office address - took the old one and gave me the new one.

Got Puma shoes which were yet to come in its brand showrooms (Mostly looked in planet sports n mall outlets) at 50% discount on myntra ... And recently purchased Formals for my dad, they delivered within 2-3 days ... Experience is smooth, definitely recommended ...

Back