Mysterious Microsoft site

microsoft8lh.jpg

The above is a screen shot of a website hosted by Microsoft,IDAS stands for "The Industrial Designers Society of America" is well known for creating designs and concepts for hardware products that are both innovative and practical.

So far i am ok,but i have no idea what is this all about?is it IE 7 coming on april 25?is it some p2p from MS :p.

I watched the video,and it made me even more fusrated :mad: ..

the http addres is start something pc,now does any1 has an idea whats this all about,or do we need to wait till april 24?

[RANK="www.startsomethingpc.com"]www.startsomethingpc.com[/RANK]​

lol,imagine p2p from MS thats the day we all begin day dreaming,on another note many tech sites are reporting it too,& as us they have no idea whats it really about...

something is coming
something fun
something with reward
something with recognition
something with style
something inspired

Thats what the video shows you which is nada, but i have to say the backround music is good.

Well, maybe Microsoft is getting into the hardware business. That looks like a precursor ad for a PC, styled like an Apple perhaps. IE7 surely is not "inspired" and what is "fun" about it?

AlbertPacino said:
So far i am ok,but i have no idea what is this all about?is it IE 7 coming on april 25?is it some p2p from MS
no way..i don think M$ is developing IE7 with The Industrial Designers Society of America. :p Maybe its some new hardware concept...lol, who knows...oh yes, M$ knows pretty well. :)

think on this scenario.. ms starts selling computers. and windows will only work on computers provided by microsoft ;)

"something is coming

something fun

something you create

something with reward

something with style

something inspired

get ready .... "

The Gates Family are having another baby on the 25th.???:huh:
seriously no idea except that winhec 2005 is starting on that Date.

and They may disclose some more prototype of that "Athens pc" that ms is contemplating.

Guys, the mystery ends now. Take a look at this:

Even if the Windows XP is already a three years old OS, Microsoft decided that it is time to try convincing the users that Windows XP is a product like no other.

And the big software giant has started a marketing campaign which will run on TV, printed media and Web for the next 15 months.

The campaign which will be launched in 11 countries will try to play up Windows as the start to many things. The ads will have messages like "Start something curious," "Start discovering lost cities" and "Start feeding your brain." Briefly: “Start something†and start it with Windows.

Source

deejay said:

something is coming
something fun

something you create
something with reward
something with style
something inspired

get ready .... "

The Gates Family are having another baby on the 25th.???:huh:
seriously no idea except that winhec 2005 is starting on that Date.
and They may disclose some more prototype of that "Athens pc" that ms is contemplating.

Hehe...deejay!
Considering your post, here's some fun stuff! :cool2:

something is coming --> Ok...I can understand! :eek:hyeah:
something fun --> Hmm...the baby is fun for the gates.. :)
something you create --> Now...now. I don't really agree! :D
something with reward --> What's in it for me? :huh:
something with recognition --> Got it. :p
something with style --> Born in style? :bleh:
something inspired --> My..My... So Mr. Billy needs inspiration to do even such a thing? Wonder who inspired him? :rofl:

man.. u dare to make 2 posts in a row within a matter of minutes without even bothering to edit ur post and u dare call other's post SPAM!!

TheMask said:
man.. u dare to make 2 posts in a row within a matter of minutes without even bothering to edit ur post and u dare call other's post SPAM!!

Uh...Oh! Seems like you got me wrong! :hap5: You see both the posts were completely different! I read deejay's message after I had shot off my earlier message!

Delete this one as soon as you have read it! Lest I get the title "Spammer" in bold, big letters! :p

Peace,
~HeadShot~,
The Deadly One...

Back