N-Gage2 Pics Revealed!!

Jageera

Disciple
ngage29kq.jpg

ngage226yi.jpg

hi friends i recently had a peek-a-boo on the 'to be released n-gage2' pics and so i thought of posting them on techenclave so i could get some reps:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

jokes apart this phones looks too cool.anybody know wht price it might come so that i can lay my hands upon it.

Hmm looks like fake mostly................since n-gage 2 is no longer a hardware only platform i.e. there won't be a single ngage device. Its a software platform now i believe and fones supporting the platform will be able to play the games published for the same.

Blade_Runner said:
Hmm looks like fake mostly................since n-gage 2 is no longer a hardware only platform i.e. there won't be a single ngage device. Its a software platform now i believe and fones supporting the platform will be able to play the games published for the same.

Ya i to heard it. There wont be any future ngage mobile.

nokia has decided to drop the ngage mobile hardware platform..instead they are planning to convert into a s/w brand that will be imported into most of their mobile models to implement gaming capabilities incl MP over diff mobile fones.

looks cool.But Ngage is dead and it's official.

as everyone said Nokia is keen to integrate the ngage software platform in it's future smartphones.

That's a smart move from Nokia...
Even though N-gage was a hardware platform, many guys were successfully running those games on other s60 devices...
That translated to losses for Nokia...
Shifting base to s/w platform might give 'em an edge... ;)

Back