N70

Avtar

Adept
I'm thinking about getting a new cell phone for myself now. Can't spend way too much and I'm extending my budget a little bit to buy the N70 Music Edition.

Wanted to know if anyone's used it or if anyone can tell me what it's all about and whether it's a good buy or not. Pros and cons, whatever the hell it is.

Anyone facing any problems or anything... whatever.

And no n00bs should suggest another phone for the same price, I want a Nokia, I'm used to it, so if you're recommending a Nokia, I might not h4x you, but refrain anyway.

:p

I have Used N70 for 3-4weeks and then :mad: sold
Pros:-
1-Gud Camera,Flash
2-Symbian OS
3-Edge
4-Big Screen,so pictures etc looks gud!

Cons:-
1-Awful Battery Backup(I use to charge it twice a day not lying trust me on that!
2-Damn Slow,i use to get so irritated bcoz of de processing speed!
3-Average sound quality!
4-Small keypad,but after 3-4 days i got used to it,but still dint like da keypad that much as i sms a lot.

Its slow, and the screens of the newer phones (like N73 and so on) are much more better than N70's.

If you can handle that, N70 is an all rounder. Been using it for more than a year now and I see no reason to change the phone yet. Music (via headphones) is perfect, 2gb mmc's are out and cheap for it, Symbian is a fantastic OS for phones and camera is good.

Avtar said:
I'm thinking about getting a new cell phone for myself now. Can't spend way too much and I'm extending my budget a little bit to buy the N70 Music Edition.

Wanted to know if anyone's used it or if anyone can tell me what it's all about and whether it's a good buy or not. Pros and cons, whatever the hell it is.

Anyone facing any problems or anything... whatever.

And no n00bs should suggest another phone for the same price, I want a Nokia, I'm used to it, so if you're recommending a Nokia, I might not h4x you, but refrain anyway.

try nokia 6233 ....
pros: 2mp cam (vga recording 15fps:eek:hyeah: )
dual loud speakers..(put n73 aside:eek:hyeah: )
fm ,mp3, bluetooth
costs u 9k

cons: no flash :no:
not a symbain phone:mad:

If it has to be nokia then get the 5700...its available for some 12.9k or so..its prolly the best deal right now, if u want a symbian with good music capabilities..its faster and better in all aspects than the n70me...thrs no point in buying the n70me now...

Didn't I tell the n00bs not to recommend any other phones? This is exactly why, the 5700 has the looks of a god-damned creation by a friggin drunk.

It looks horrible, seems like the 5700 and that other black Nokia twisting thing had a baby, had a fight and threw the baby into the Sony Ericsson home and they brought it up.

Never mind.

Thanks for the input anyway guys, much appreciated. :D

dude, seriously it is you who is a noob and not us. it is surprising that the mods haven't set you right till now. anyway, njoy ur ignorance, get the N70ME

Skip the N70 (or N70 ME) .. for the same price u'll get a 5700 .. and i can put my word on it that th 5700 is quite a lot better than the N70 :p ...

well i am using N70 ME. its battery life is fine for me runs for 2 days easily. but ya it is very slow :(. not as bigger screen as N 73 or others. but nice sound with headphones

Back