N79 - How's it?

Rahul++

SuperUser
Skilled
Hey guys,
Finally gonna buy a New mobile after 2 months :bleh:
Budget is ~17.5k..

I found N79 to be best in that budget.. Today someone told me that N79 and N85 are very slow mobiles and not to buy them... I really don't think they're slower than N73 :bleh:

Still I ask you experts, is it worth to go with? If NO then which one should I buy?

Try N82, its the best.
Otherwise N79 is good but I somehow do not like the sales package which includes colored Express covers. A little girly for my taste!

Party Monger said:
n79 sleeker and much better..

Its last update solved all software problems..it was one hell of an update!!

Although N79's FW is still the best amongst N85, N79 & N96, FP2 was still bugged and not to the mark.

The new FP2 updates, which started yesterday with the N96, take it to a much higher level with out of the box support for Nokia Email and a polished code.

Go for the N79, if you can do without the Xenon flash. Its the best value for money and cutest phone in the market today IMO.

Sorry, but I really want some more info about this mobile frm u guys... I'm gonna buy one on 11th of this month..

Is it really Hang master like n73 or process faster????

Rahulrulez said:
Sorry, but I really want some more info about this mobile frm u guys... I'm gonna buy one on 11th of this month..

Is it really Hang master like n73 or process faster????

It's definitely faster than the N73...
I suggest you ask around and try getting your hands on one and experience it for yourself ! Only then will you be completely satisfied :bleh:

Good luck with that.

GO GO for N79 it is agud fone n ya faster than 73....camera quality is also gud the only -cons i found in the fone is that its accelorometer is a bit moody...... (a bit) works fine most of the time.. buy it...

Who wants that bloody accelerometer if I have great iPod touch!

What I want is camera (no flash needed, day time shoot only), sexy luk which it definately has, little bit music, gps and wifi.. I hunk I'll go with it on 11th of this month.. Thnx for help guys... :)

N82 has better hardware, but older software :

• + GPU for Accelerated Graphics
  • + Dual CPU
  • + Xenon Flash
  • + T.V. Output
  • - Battery: 1050mAH

N79 has better software & looks, but weaker hardware

• + OS: S60 FP2
  • + Battery: 1200mAH
  • - No GPU
  • - LED Flash
  • T.V. Output ??

arzandaru said:
Heard the n82 is out of production now. Also it's not anymore on the nokia website. Is that true?

Checked just right now, the N82 has been removed from the nokia.co.in site.
I dont understant why a great phone like the N82 is being discontinued when the original N95 and the N73 are still in production?

P.S: On the site I saw that the Nokia E55 product page has been added. Does it mean that it is going to be released in India soon?

Back