n91 price

I read somewhere here in te that n91 is now 11k. is it true? somebody can confirm it? any price link? where could i find it? any online store?

I went to the market today here in amritsar. the phone is not available in any of the stores. they have cleared their stock by reducing the price. they sold like hot cakes and it is not available any longer. and nokia has stopped manufacturing the phone.

n91 screen is low res and the 4GB HDD is prone to crashing if you drop your phone.

no point in getting a 4GB HDD based phone now that you get 8GB mem sticks.

m4w said:
n91 screen is low res and the 4GB HDD is prone to crashing if you drop your phone.

no point in getting a 4GB HDD based phone now that you get 8GB mem sticks.

well what about 8 gb ones then..? are they not prone to crashing? n how much shall n91 music edition cost?

it should apply to the 8 gigger as well...must use similar HDDs. found this:

13) “HDD unavailable†etc - In older versions of sw it was possible to get this and even with 2.xx it can happen (more rare). Make sure the battery cover is on fully (and its magnet is not damaged - check the little box in the battery cover with a paper clip for the magnet). Make sure USB cable is not connected. Make sure you are not running any applications that are using the HDD. Sometimes 3rd party apps it seems have been found to leave a file open on the HDD even when closed and then this can happen - you may have to uninstall that app. Some apps screw up there databases and it look slike a HDD issue. Finally if none of this works then you may have to do a HDD format, or a SW update/refresh or hard reset to clean out any offending applications.

OhGizmo! » Archive » Top 19 Tips To Get The Most From Your Nokia N91

Also, check out Nokia N91, N91 8GB and Nokia 3250 - All About Symbian Forums

Lounge said:
well what about 8 gb ones then..? are they not prone to crashing?

Well even that one's HDD based -

So ya drop it n it crashes !!! [shrugs]

Lounge said:
n how much shall n91 music edition cost

I got mine for 21k in da early part of May !!!

Costs around 20k now - not much drop there !!! :(

Gud that its still expensive !!!

Not makin anyone feel bad -

The thing is - I got mine for 21k just a couple of months back !!!

Back