Name this UT series

nRiTeCh

Skilled
I need this unreal tournament series name.
Way back some 6 yrs back or so i played this Unreal series which i liked very much and still miss it.

Here is the hint-- the death matches it has.

Attachments

• udm.jpg
    udm.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 160
All UT games have death matches with mostly same names for maps.

It looks like either UT2003 or UT2004.

UT2004 was the best UT game, get it if you are going to play a UT game.

Desecrator said:
Was this not the very first UT that came out?
yes. ut goty. the game that started online multiplayer gaming here in india when all of us used to play ctf every night on ctf-face with dialup connections.

ctf-face, dm-morpheus, dm-deck16 & dm-fractal. best maps of all time.

stormblast said:
yes. ut goty. the game that started online multiplayer gaming here in india when all of us used to play ctf every night on ctf-face with dialup connections.

ctf-face, dm-morpheus, dm-deck16 & dm-fractal. best maps of all time.
were you in the game with the famous shield belt feign death? :D

That's the original UT, the one which came out around the same time as Quake 3 Arena and started the eternal debate Q3 vs UT... it was selling cheap in Steam as a part of the Epic pack.

^^ I had the soundtrack saved in my PC, one of the best gaming tracks.

Well I kinda liked UT2004 more than UT GOTY...the reason was simple...better graphics :D. And the Rocket launcher was awesome in UT 2004...3 rockets at a time with target locking...it you are hit by this...no chance of survival :D

Konquerror said:
Well I kinda liked UT2004 more than UT GOTY...the reason was simple...better graphics :D. And the Rocket launcher was awesome in UT 2004...3 rockets at a time with target locking...it you are hit by this...no chance of survival :D
err.. target locking was always there. Loved it for sure!

spindoctor said:
were you in the game with the famous shield belt feign death? :D
ofcourse, can never forget that. it was in deck16 under the redeemer near the lift. hahaha

all ut games have amazing soundtracks.

guys just forgot to mention. yesterday downloaded UT99 and i got what i was looking for::clap:
The DMs, the guns----kickass awesome --still no games have these good old weaponry and lastly its amazing music.:hap2:

i'm enjoying.

I'm keen to get UT2004 but is there any mod pack so that i can put UT99 deatmatch maps in UT2004?

dont mind but my excitement is just shooting up↕↕↕↕:D

My memories of UT 99 is only limited to single player. Once I collapsed and was put on a saline drip trying to complete campaign in adept difficulty on a single day... :D

Unlike our senior batch, we never played UT when we were in college. We were hooked to Quake 3 whille others played AoE or did something serious with lot of punctuation marks:)

so many UT fans here already....feels good. :)

How can i obtain the UT music? Any game music extractor or i need to bump into those GBs of torrents:ashamed:

Back