NAT32:Connecting Private LANs to the Internet

digen

Disciple
The software works like in the analogy of a router with NAT sharing internet access within a LAN.

NAT32® is a Microsoft Windows® application which gives all computers on your private LANs direct Internet access. NAT32 runs only on the computer with the Internet connection and acts as an enhanced IP Router for the other computers on your private networks. The computer running NAT32 retains totally unmodified Internet access, and all applications on that computer will continue to run as before. On your other computers, most of your networking applications will require no reconfiguration, they simply pass all Internet packets to the NAT32 router, which forwards them to the Internet.
Download

Digen bro, u continue to help me out of my poor state of internet..
thanx a ton, gotta try it out now coz my cable opt dosent have a router, just a cable modem that too dosent actually have any kind of port forwarding capabilities :(

anyways, thanx man..

@Blue & neXgen
It kinda works like a proxy software.Sharing the internet connection within the internal LAN.But lacks features as most proxy solutions.But a simple but effective solution nevertheless.
A router is a device that segments a network.NAT is just a additional feature equivalent to ICS in windows.
@Rave
No problemo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats a scary to know.But you may as well back those statements with a couple of trustable links? I make up my mind that way more faster.
Afterall every software is known to have bugs,no 100% code !

Anyways Winproxy is good too which I've already mentioned in the proxy thread.

Back