National Institute of Photography

LifezGooD

Adept
Hi,
Does anyone know about National Institute of Photography (Dadar/Mumbai) ?

Have been planning to get a SLR from a long time and have been reading about digital photography but couldn't invest in a good camera. As per the website these guys do provide a camera for learning ie on campus :bleh:. Just wanted to know is it worth it 'coz i don't mind spending 5k rather than spending 45k+ and not to use it fully and are there any better options avaliable ?
Regards

Deepak

The best way to learn by hands on experience. Quite a lot of us have bought DSLR's without any professional training, and some of us like DPayne, Brendan etc are taking some beautiful photographs. There are a lot of tutorials online explaining the basics, but unless you get a hand's on, you aint gonna learn much.

^ Thanks. will definately have look at the threads. Is there any particular site or blog that you follow that might be helpful ?

Yep a Canon EOS1000d, it was not only cheaper but provided better lens upgrade options. If your budget is 45k odd, get a trial for Nikon D90, simply loved the cam :)

I was looking for 500D or 550d for cheaper lens upgrade. D90 is in the range of 60+ and is a bit too steep as of now. That was a major reason for me checking info about the institute.

Back