NDS Lite buy guide

Bro in US is coming down here....he needs to buy a couple of DS' for relatives....need information on play *ahem* games, and what all i should get..etc etc....

Any one to guide to buy NDS Lite ?

need to buy 3 numbers of these....please keep the discussion clean as my previous thread was closed by a mod....http://www.techenclave.com/consoles/nintendo-ds-121807.html

need to buy 3, is it necessary to buy individual flash carts for each game ?

nukeu666 said:
get a R4 or M3 for each of the DSs
can be purchased only online
it works with a microsd card where you copy the roms

okay...bro ordered them...whats the next step, does NDS lite needs to be modded like PSP's ? or just plug in the flash cart with a micro sd loaded with roms and play straight away ?

also please name some good NDS games for children around the age of 10-13

NoName01 said:
okay...bro ordered them...whats the next step, does NDS lite needs to be modded like PSP's ? or just plug in the flash cart with a micro sd loaded with roms and play straight away ?

also please name some good NDS games for children around the age of 10-13

the nds doesn't need to be modded. you download the firmware for your particular flashcart, extract it to the microsd and you're good to go.

are the R4 or M3 cards for the DS available locally @Bangalore/Bbay? approx pricing?

Found some at DealExtreme.com but its faster and more convenient if i can go pick it up directly someplace.

espeez said:
are the R4 or M3 cards for the DS available locally @Bangalore/Bbay? approx pricing?
Found some at DealExtreme.com but its faster and more convenient if i can go pick it up directly someplace.

they're not sold in india at all. and they're never sold at a shop, only online.

Back