need >1mbps in pune. which isp ?

hi,
The company ive co-founded just moved to pune .we're setting up in kondwa. any idea of which isp i shouldnt or should go for . im looking for an unltd 1mbps or 2 mbps line.

any pune' ites listening ?

i use airtel 1mbps unlimited here in chennai for 2222, it's pretty good. i get speeds of 140 kb/s constant from http with a dl accelerator. see if it's available in pune.

^^cant you ppl read?? hes asking for ul 1/2mbps connections which afaik bsnl doesnt have
airtel is a good option and i think its available in kondhwa, chk that out bosky.

Airtel if there is feasibility; or else TATA. Also heads-up; dun pay TATA upfront for the connection. They have a notorious reputation of taking money and not providing the connection for a very long time. Also give a shot for Reliance (at least check)

In my suggestion you should get a corporate connection even though its 5 times the normal price. that way you can scream at them anytime you want :) .

you can get a backup 1mbps home connection.

I think airtel has a 1 mbps corporate connection at some 10000 pm

hey thanks a lot for the inputs guys. tata-indocomm seems to have connectivility problems - since thy dont service in several places (like my flat which is also in kondwa) but the indocomm guys asked me to try tata-vsnl -which comes under diff administration .

airtel had good rates, but keep say that they've reached full capacity- have to wait 20 odd days.

yet to find a place in pune with free wifi until then :D any suggestions ?

Back