PC Peripherals need 2 buy an all in one

+1 for the pixma , it performs really well and keeps upto the expectations preety well , if u are on a strick 5k budget , look no further , keep away from HP's for the =5k budget....

^ If you have to print tons of b/w , then you're better off getting a laserjet. Most inkjet printers can churn out around 200~400 pages per cartridge, and replacing the cartridges works out to be pretty expensive. Refilling isn't too reliable either.

umm... dunno about the canon one but i have an hp print/fax/copy/scan and it works flawlessly...

i refill the cartridge meself using an injection and a bottle of ink :D

Crazy_Eddy said:
^ If you have to print tons of b/w , then you're better off getting a laserjet. Most inkjet printers can churn out around 200~400 pages per cartridge, and replacing the cartridges works out to be pretty expensive. Refilling isn't too reliable either.

hmm....but laser AIOs are way too outta my budget.......any suggestions in that area??? Need sumthin around 6-7k max

If ur willing to spend 6-7k get the hp 5610 (approx 7.5k).. its a pretty decent model with adf.. works fine aswel.. wat i recommend is use new cartridges for the first yr until the warranty wears out and then use refilled ones..

PhOeNiX said:
hmm....but laser AIOs are way too outta my budget.......any suggestions in that area??? Need sumthin around 6-7k max

Well I meant try something like supplementing a cheap/basic inkjet AIO with a budget Laser B/w printer. If you feel comfortable refilling ink cartridges though, then its not an issue :)

I was thinking of getting the MP 180 as well. i heard someone had ink leaking problem with a canon printer(don't remember the model) Anybody else had this issue?? Also which is better MP145(3.4k) or MP180(4.9k) can anyone tell me whats the difference between these?

dude jus bought canon mx 308 ..all in one.. for 7250/-

M lovin it ! the prints are lovely ..better than any HP ..

what important is ..how many months it gonna survive..which is usual problem with HP Printers

Crazy_Eddy said:
Well I meant try something like supplementing a cheap/basic inkjet AIO with a budget Laser B/w printer. If you feel comfortable refilling ink cartridges though, then its not an issue :)
I like the idea, but it will still go to abt 10-12 k , which atm is a waste really......so wat canon printer is best suited at 7k ? w/ fax ? ANd ne ideas were to get in Mumbai ?

cheers

Back