Monitors Need a 27 inch LCD for Mac

Hi

Need a 27 inch LCD for a Mac G5. To be used for video editing so colour accuracy and all matter. Mac compatibility would help maintain color profiles.

Any suggestions along with prices please.

The 27inch Cinema Display is not on sale as yet. At least I could not find one at the Apple store US. Slated launch was by June end. As of today, only the 24inch and 30inch displays are available on sale.

Displays & Graphics - Apple Store (U.S.)

Dell has an Ultrasharp 2711 LCD which bears the same specs as that of the yet-to-launch Apple 27" display inc. the H-IPS panel. If that helps.

I think the Apple 27" will not have the Anti Glare coating which makes the Dell U2711H monitors look dull. There are numerous videos comparing the displays which clearly point out the Lack of vibrance in the Dell monitor but dell 2711 has amazing color accuracy incase that is of higher priority.

Hey
Thanks for the response guys. Well I am not necessarily restricting myself to Apple Display. Any good 27 inch display will do as long as it does not require manual color correction. Any idea about viewsonic, samsung or any other brands?? Also where can I buy 27 inch monitors?

Back