WTB Need a 3g USB Modem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Increase budget and buy Huawei E1732 - if is one the BEST 3G Dongle which is accepted (compatible) with most of Tablets/Laptop/PC etc without any issue and with most of EVERY service providers (operators). You wont regret extra price paid for.

Sorry bro but its out of my budget.
[DOUBLEPOST=1366894498][/DOUBLEPOST]At such low budget (create account with ebay/pepperfy and get 250/500 discount but don't know if it will work for dongle purchase or not and may be they shipped or not) you may end up with bad quality low range product and may be LOCKED ONE which you can not use with ANY OTHER operator but specific operator only.

My budget is about 500-600rs.

Increase budget and buy Huawei E1732 - if is one the BEST 3G Dongle which is accepted (compatible) with most of Tablets/Laptop/PC etc without any issue and with most of EVERY service providers (operators). You wont regret extra price paid for.

[DOUBLEPOST=1366894498][/DOUBLEPOST]At such low budget (create account with ebay/pepperfy and get 250/500 discount but don't know if it will work for dongle purchase or not and may be they shipped or not) you may end up with bad quality low range product and may be LOCKED ONE which you can not use with ANY OTHER operator but specific operator only.
Actually mate a new Zte k3770 is available for about 950rs so am looking for something like that in my budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back