Monitors Need a 4k monitor under 30000 INR

I'm looking to buy a 4k 60hz monitor for work and gaming. My budget is 30,000 INR but I'd prefer to pay less if possible. I have been looking for some monitors on Amazon and so far have found this LG 4k 27 inch monitor to be the best option. My concern though is how it'll play out with my M1 macbook air since I've heard that 4k 27 inch monitors have some scaling issues with macbooks. Also, is it really worth going for a 4k monitor or will a 1440p suffice? I don't mind a smaller 24 inch monitor (for higher ppi) but since I have a 1080p one right now (this one), a 1440p monitor seems like an underwhelming upgrade.

Main use cases for the monitor will be (in order of importance):
- Programming (including frontend dev so good color accuracy is a must)
- Media consumption (Youtube)
- Gaming

Thanks.

That's a solid choice. But 1440p is plenty enough if you can settle for a 24" monitor. Since the screen size is small, it's basically a challenge to spot the details held within those tightly packed pixels. So, yes. A 24" QHD monitor is totally enough for your use case. It won't wow you out of your senses - then again, neither does a 27" UHD monitor. If you really want to feel the difference with your 4K upgrade, a 32" screen is the way to go, but most of them cost more than 30K.

For 24", QHD monitors, have a look at these:

27" 4k monitors work perfectly fine with a Mac. I have a similar LG monitor which I used with Mac Mini for a while, it looks fantastic.

See if you can go for this https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0BPBP6X9M

This one is similar to the one you selected, but is HDR400, which means overall better visual quality, and also has tilt and height adjustable stand.

27" 4k monitors work perfectly fine with a Mac. I have a similar LG monitor which I used with Mac Mini for a while, it looks fantastic.

See if you can go for this https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0BPBP6X9M

This one is similar to the one you selected, but is HDR400, which means overall better visual quality, and also has tilt and height adjustable stand.
Saw your comment after I already purchased a monitor. Turns out I got the exact model you sent lol.

Back