Car & Bike Need a Banging Music System to shake the roof !

Mr India

Disciple
Have my grand i10 and i need to buy a music system for it.

My friend suggested me this as best combo fr my 25k budget.

Pioneer 279 BT touchscreen system - 14.5 k
Infinity reference 6502 ix 6.5 inch speaker , 1 pair - 4.8k x 2 = 10k fr 4 speaker.

He suggested to get cheaper Pioner TS R1650S speaker for rear as Infinity expensive. These are like 2.2k per pair if i remember right.

Add extra 2k for install and wiring.

Amp and subwoofer i cant get now as budget low , may add later.

Music i listen is bollywood love songs , adele , drake , sometimes hip hop , some haryanvi and punjabi too.

Is my combo great ??? Which is best shop that installs these at best price in gurgaon or delhi. i want with warranty only.

I had made a recommendation for a redditer perhaps you can also use it to get an idea for the things you would install
Untitled.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/india/comm...ne_suggest_me_a_good_audio_system_for/cw8sery

I had made a recommendation for a redditer perhaps you can also use it to get an idea for the things you would install

https://www.reddit.com/r/india/comm...ne_suggest_me_a_good_audio_system_for/cw8sery
hey bro ,
in paytm now its for 13499 after cashback , in shop its for 14400. but on pioneer website it says online products will not have guarantee. also what about the speaker suggested by me ? how are the infinity ones ? i just gonna get 4 speaker n system. no amps or sub now.

Its ok install amp later on
But dont expect loud, clear, punchy music without it
a headunit has around 12 to 14 watts rms of power it can power speakers and that too not real 14 watts so it starts distorting badly at 70 to 80 percent levels depending on music
you may even damage your speakers if you try drive at distorting levels from the head unit
so until you get an amp be careful or best save more and then install HU, speakers and amp togather

Its ok install amp later on
But dont expect loud, clear, punchy music without it
a headunit has around 12 to 14 watts rms of power it can power speakers and that too not real 14 watts so it starts distorting badly at 70 to 80 percent levels depending on music
you may even damage your speakers if you try drive at distorting levels from the head unit
so until you get an amp be careful or best save more and then install HU, speakers and amp togather
bro i have waited 2 months now tosave the cash and have no music currently. its ok i dont listen to loud music , jus quality music at decent volume.

hey bro ,
in paytm now its for 13499 after cashback , in shop its for 14400. but on pioneer website it says online products will not have guarantee. also what about the speaker suggested by me ? how are the infinity ones ? i just gonna get 4 speaker n system. no amps or sub now.

I too purchased my head unit online (From snapdeal) it came with warranty card and dealer's stamps. so I guess you can contact the seller once and ask him to sign and stamp the warranty card. Pioneer has all india warranty too. Infinity reference 6502ix are good but they should better suited for the rear seats. You should go for components in the front even if its little costly.

Even with speakers and system it would sound great. Amp will just give clarity in louder volume. I myself never listen to music at more than 25% of the volume lol. Its already very quiet inside.

but but but.. its different experiance blaring hat ja tau paache ne when with friends.

Last edited:
I too purchased my head unit online (From snapdeal) it came with warranty card and dealer's stamps. so I guess you can contact the seller once and ask him to sign and stamp the warranty card. Pioneer has all india warranty too. Infinity reference 6502ix are good but they should better suited for the rear seats. You should go for components in the front even if its little costly.

Even with speakers and system it would sound great. Amp will just give clarity in louder volume. I myself never listen to music at more than 25% of the volume lol. Its already very quiet inside.

but but but.. its different experiance blaring hat ja tau paache ne when with friends.
yes im harynvi and sometimes play them if in mood

Had bought jbl component speakers fr 4700 /pair but i feel they are not superb after using them fr 2+ months. gonna put them in rear and buy infinity reference 6500 for front and add a Amplifier next month after i get my salary. The pioneer HU can make them reach approx 25 volume only and after it it crackles sometimes so max i play is till 25 only. any suggestion for a AMP ? i will run 4 speaker by it and add a subwoofer/bassmaker in 2-3 months.

Back