Need a (budget) wireless lav mic. Can anyone help?

ajish65

Patron
Jun 6, 2006
Hi,

So work needs interview videos of people and getting good audio is a task with the DSLR that the office has. Hence need wireless lav mics of decentish quality that can capture what people are saying without the background noises and with clean audio. Budget would be between 5-10K INR. Anything less but good quality is also appreciated. Professionals seems to all use Rode which is way too expensive for my workplace. Saw some Digitek mics on Amazon, which would be great since they are about 5-6K for two mics and a receiver. But not sure of the quality. Or reliability for that matter.

Appreciate any help, thanks.

solo_wing

Adept
Dec 27, 2008
Hi,

So work needs interview videos of people and getting good audio is a task with the DSLR that the office has. Hence need wireless lav mics of decentish quality that can capture what people are saying without the background noises and with clean audio. Budget would be between 5-10K INR. Anything less but good quality is also appreciated. Professionals seems to all use Rode which is way too expensive for my workplace. Saw some Digitek mics on Amazon, which would be great since they are about 5-6K for two mics and a receiver. But not sure of the quality. Or reliability for that matter.

Appreciate any help, thanks.
HollyLand Lark M1

I have these very decent. check out reviews and see if it works out for you.
TBH i have not used it much but whatever little I did . Satisfied.

Reactions: ajish65

ajish65

Patron
Jun 6, 2006
HollyLand Lark M1

I have these very decent. check out reviews and see if it works out for you.
TBH i have not used it much but whatever little I did . Satisfied.
Thanks. What kind of projects did you use them for and for how long did the batteries last? Also did you get them based on any recommendation or you did the hard work of researching for yourself?

solo_wing

Adept
Dec 27, 2008
Thanks. What kind of projects did you use them for and for how long did the batteries last?
I wanted to use it for nature and outdoor travel vlogging and also gear reviews. Did not materialize as I wanted to do so had to abandon it for someime
btw I even tested it with a friend as an test interview. Results again were good too.

also Check out Boya. it has for around same price range and is suppose to be good.

The best in the market is DJI MIC 2 and RODE ( they are high ends)

Mid Tier- ( Hollyland and Boya)

Budget( Digitek and all) there are some even lower than that( Chinese low end stuffs) they might work too actually. Decent reviews.

Reactions: ajish65