Need a dual sim phone <4-4.5k

ajo_alex

Disciple
I have narrowed down to
Zen Z77, Fly Circle BD430, Samsung C3212 and Micromax X360.

What i want is just "super duper" dual sim funtionality and long battery life. I dt care abt the 1.3MP camera clarity. I want it for dual sim and texting.

I saw in some places that Zen costs 3.3k and some says its now 2.9k, Fly BD430 costs around 3.8k, C3212 is abt 4.4k and Micromax X360 at 3.8k.

Are these prices correct? If not wat is the correct price?

Also which is the best among these?

Thanks in advance

Hi i have heard that its hard to get a contact name in Q3, if u press say "t" it also gives u names whose last name starts with "t"... i want a fone for good texting purpose n dual sim.. thanks for the info

wat abt the queries that i had? Tha main thing is that wen i am on sim 1 and when i get a call on sim2, i should be able to put sim1 on hold and answer sim2..

ajo_alex said:
Hi i have heard that its hard to get a contact name in Q3, if u press say "t" it also gives u names whose last name starts with "t"... i want a fone for good texting purpose n dual sim.. thanks for the info

wat abt the queries that i had? Tha main thing is that wen i am on sim 1 and when i get a call on sim2, i should be able to put sim1 on hold and answer sim2..

Dnt know exactly.... but I think there are two kinds of Dual Sim Mobiles....
1) In some, to open communication channel we have to first select a particular Sim or Operator.
2) In rest, both r open for communication no need to select.
But in case 2:- battery life goes down considerably.......

thanks SRJ

btw wat are the prices of
Zen Z77
Fly Circle BD430
Samsung C3212
Micromax X360

Samsung GT-C3212 removed from the list as it doesn't have a single key "silent mode" option... :-/

@dineshnadar

i want to use this as a primary fone...

the ones i mentioned has 1 year warranty also..

can't risk money just like that man for chinese stuff...

Deathbearer said:
Just Got Zen Z77 For 3600

Have To Say Its Too Good For That Price.

it Has 3.5mm Jack Too!

Check It Out!

which 2 sim do u use? wat all did u get in the package and wer did u buy it from?

how is the texting option i.e sms.. and is wat abt dual funcionality? hws it?

thanks for the reply

Deathbearer said:
Just Got Zen Z77 For 3600

Have To Say Its Too Good For That Price.

it Has 3.5mm Jack Too!

Check It Out!

wer in mumbai can i get this? tried some places but didn't get.. i stay at malad w

Thanks

rohitshakti2 said:
which fone have u bought and at what price and pls give your review on the same......

got Zen Z77 for 3.3k.

fone is awesome.. battery lasts long. i got it yesterday nite(and the battery was 2/3).. its still the same.. i.e 2 slots left...
dual sims working fine and its easy to select which sim u want to wen u call/sms.
phone memory is 10MB and it read ma memory SD card so finely without any flaws..

Dt expect a Eseries phone in this, but this is worth the money i spent..

malhotraraul said:
which shop ?

but it has no IR & WiFi

From Armaani Enterprises, Malad East.

why do u want IR when you have bluetooth and data cable for transfers.. also this is a 3.3k fone, dt expect wi-fi dude

Back